Our Plan

Emma's POV

We swam back toward Mako after 3 hours. After leaving Percy with his friends, we went to my house to talk about the Son of Poseidon and his world of mythology. I admit I was a bit dissapointed about Percy having a girlfriend. Since I had broken up with Ash (Sorry), I kinda wanted Percy to be my boyfriend. He was so kind and brave. And after all his stories, I gathered that he was also extremely loyal and wouldn't cheat on his girl. I was happy though that he was with such an amazing girl like Annabeth. They truly deserved each other.

As we neared the island, I expected to find the Son of Poseidon in a happy mood still talking to his friends. Instead, what we found shocked us. He was just sitting against the wall of the volcano his head buried in his knees. As soon as my head broke the surface of the water I asked, "Percy! What happened!?" He just shook his head numbly and drew his knees closer to his body.
After dragging ourselves out of the Moon Pool and drying with Rikki's powers, we approached and knelt before him.

"Percy," Cleo whispered and touched his arm. "What happened?" He stiffened and slowly looked up. We gasped at the sight of him. His usual sparkling green eyes were bloodshot and his face was unusually pale despite him having a tan. His tousled black hair stood up all over the place as if he had been pulling on it. We were only gone for three hours yet he looked as if he had aged a few years, all that happiness and fun had been sucked right out. I almost wondered if he had met a dementor.

I jumped slightly when he began to speak. "They're gone," he rasped. "Captured by Prometheus." I thought back to all I knew about Greek Mythology. Prometheus....

"The titan who gave humans fire?" I asked. He only nodded numbly.

"Can't we get them back!?" Rikki asked.

"I have to give myself up." Percy whispered almost too quietly for me to hear.

"Noo! Percy, you can't do that! There has to be another way!" Bella exclaimed heatedly. He shook his head sadly and simply stared at the wall.

"Actually... There is. This Prometheus guy doesn't know about us right? So we could break your friends out while you can distract him! And after we break your friends out, they can help defeat Prometheus!" I exclaimed excited. Percy was still looking at the wall but now there was a spark of determination in his eyes. Slowly, he looked at me and nodded.

Cleo's POV

We all swam back toward the beach, Percy ahead. He had a powerful tail and with his demigod powers, he was like a bullet. By the time we had dragged ourselves out if the waves, Percy was already tail-less. Rikki started using her powers to dry us when Percy simply raised his hand and all the water from our body was sucked away instantly drying us. "Your powers are flippin' awesome!" Rikki yelled. He grinned but it immediately faded.

"Let's go." He said tersely and ran for his house. We followed behind struggling to keep up with his pace. We finally arrived at the door. Percy wasn't even winded but we were all sweaty and exhausted. With the sun setting behind us, Percy opened the door.

Rikki's POV

We followed Percy to the living room where Paul and Sally were waiting. "Hey, kids. How was the swim?"

"Great!" Percy told her. "I found out that I'm a merman!" Paul and Sally merely stared.

"What was that Percy?" As an answer, Percy used his new water powers from the Moon Pool to control the water from a glass of water to drench him. In ten seconds Percy was sitting on the floor with a tail. Sally squealed in surprise while Paul yelled and ran from the room. Percy was laughing hysterically on the floor.

"Oh gods," He wheezed. "That was hilarious." I barely restrained myself from laughing until finally, I cracked. I erupted into laughter with the rest right behind. After Sally finally controlled her heart beat, she asked,

"I'm assuming you girls know about this?"

"Yup!" Percy said popping the p. "In fact..." Before I could react, He raised his hands and water flew from the kitchen faucet and drenched us in water immediately turning us into mermaids.

"Percy!" Cleo exclaimed annoyed. He was flopping around on the floor laughing his tail off. Paul unluckily chose that moment to walk back into the room. He gaped at all of us laying on the floor with our mermaid tails. Or in Percy's case, merman. He walked unsteadily to the coach where Percy's Mom stood and helped him sit down.

"My step son and my niece are mermaids... Mermaids...." He kept muttering.

"Hey! For the last time! It's Merman!" Percy exclaimed annoyed. I snorted with laughter. Poor Percy.

"Now Paul...." Sally calmed Paul down enough so that he could actually talk.

"Cleo... I assume your parents don't know about this? Or anyone of yours?" He inquired.

"No uncle. Can you by any chance not mention it?" Cleo asked nervously.

"Of course not. I've had enough experience keeping secrets especially with Percy being a-" He never got to finish his sentance since Sally had slapped a hand over his mouth. He looked afraid too as if he had almost revealed a big secret. What he didn't know however was that we already knew it. Percy laughed again.

"It's ok, Mom. They know." They breathed a sigh of relief. Percy quickly dried us and turned into a human.

"But... Mom. Annabeth and the rest of the Seven have been captured." Instantly, the room froze. Sally had tears in her eyes. Percy had told us how she cared for each of his friends like they were her own children.

"Oh, Percy... What are you going to do?" She sobbed into his shoulder while Paul stood up and hugged them both. We stood against the wall awkwardly. Percy stood still as a board against his mother and step father.

"We have a plan." He gestured to us as he spoke. At the end, Sally looked back at us tearfully.

"Thank you girls so much."

"It's ok, Mrs. Jackson." Bella went forward to hug her and we followed. We left the house that night and headed home, all of us thinking about tomorrow.

By the way, this story will only be about 10 chapters long. Idk. But I hope you like it!