PROMOTIONS

Okay guys. This isn't an update. But I promise there will be soon. I'm just here to promote my sister's books. So here I gooooo!!!

So, if you want to read good fanfics with hardly any spelling or grammatical errors in it, read these.

ASK THE SEVEN DEMIGODS

This book is NOT your Normal ask the demigods book. I read a few chapters and I've got to say, they're pretty good. It's full of humor, very amusing, and makes me laugh. It's really very well written and my sister updates regularly. (WEEKLY) So if you want to read a great ask the Seven Demigods book, this is the one for you! :D

STRANDED LOVE

So if you've seen my sister's page, you can see she loves Percabeth. She doesn't even want to look at a book anymore if the pairing isn't her OTP. So if you love Percabeth, READ HER BOOKS!!
This one is especially cute I think. The plot is basically that Annabeth goes to Australia to visit her boyfriend, Jordan. Annabeth takes a boat to Jordan's island home and the boat driver just happens to be Percy Jackson, the handsome American who lived in Australia all his life. When their boat crashes in a far away island and both are stuck there together, what happens? READ TO FIND OUT!!

HEARTBREAK GIRL 

Based on the song by 5SOS, Heartbreak Girl is a Percabeth AU. Percy is the lead singer of the band Dem Dam Demigods, and enjoying the many advantages of being an attractive, well known young man. He seems to have everything; the looks, the voice, the heart, and the personality. All except for one thing: Annabeth Chase. They've been the best of friends since high school, and Percy has long since given his heart to her. This is not the case for the world renowned architect though, she loves her long time boyfriend: Luke Castellan. What happens when Luke cheats on Annabeth? With Annabeth's heart broken, her anger takes over. It's time for revenge! Join Percy, Annabeth, Luke, and the crew of Dem Dam Demigods on this tale of love, friendship, and heartbreak. 

WHAT THE SEVEN DEMIGODS THINK ABOUT SHIPS.

This is basically a SHIP BOOK where the Seven of the Prophecy talk about different ships and what they think of it. So if you adore these kinds of books, read this one!!

Okay guys. Thanks for reading this and not skipping (hopefully). I promise I'll update soon. I'm already done with the chapter. I know you'll like it!! Seriously- you will. Now please at least check out my one of my sister's books. This is her account:

Updated: 6/17/17