III

I grabbed my bag and clothes. I turned out the lights and locked the door to the Grill.

"Hello darling." I jumped at the sound of Kols voice.

"Kol, you scared me why are you still here?" I asked.

"I have nothing else to do and your the only person I can talk to." He said smiling. I smiled and grabbed his hand.

"Can you actually feel that?" He asked. I nodded.

"You feel like a normal person." I said walking towards my house.

"If you don't mind Ivory could I stay with you I haven't felt someone in a very long time and I've missed it." He said admitting.

"Of course your actually not horrible company and your easy for me to open up to." I said.

"I have that affect on people." He said back to his cocky self.

"You did." He playfully glared at me. Then my phone buzzed.

Ivory I need some friendly comfort right now -Stefan

Ok be there soon - Ivy

"Kol change of plans I need to head over to Stefans. He needs my help." I said heading in the other direction.

"Why he's a vampire can't he do things on his own?" He asked.

"Don't be so inconsiderate of people's feelings. Just because your a vampire doesn't mean you don't have feelings. I have feelings all the time and I'm supernatural." I said walking faster.

"Hey now love, I was a vampire. I didn't have feelings." He replied.

"Oh go float some where, haunt your family or something I have some best friend problems I have to help deal with." I said jogging up to the door. I looked back and saw Kol was gone and knocked on the door. When it opened some guy answered with a vampire smell.

"Hello beautiful I'm-" he started.

"Stinky nice to meet you now move." I said pushing past him.

"Stefan!" I yelled and he came down stairs.

"Ivory thanks for coming its about Elena." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Ok 2 things 1, who is smelly? 2 what happened between you and Elena." I said rolling my eyes at her name.

"That's my brother Damon." He said.

"Oh! I know you a witch named uh Bailey told me to pass on a message. 'I hope you burn in hell' "I quoted. He smiled and nodded his head.

"Ok Stefan what happened?"

"She found out I'm a vampire." He said.

"How did that happen?" Damon asked.

"She saw a picture of Katherine on my side table and asked why I had a picture of her and then she saw a couple of blood bags filled with animal blood." He said.

"I saw drop her. She is just a drama queen that's gonna get into your head love you for a month and squish you like a bug." I said honestly.

"Damn straight see Stefan why don't you date her?" Damon said.

"You on the other hand Damon. I have no words for how screwed up you are." I said adjusting the pillows.

"Hello love." Kol said. I jumped again.

"Ok dude you have to stop doing that." I said.

"Doing what?" Damon said confused.

"It's that ghost guy again isn't it?" Stefan said.

"Yea and he won't quit popping up." I said looking at him. Kol put his hands up in surrender.

"Ghost guy? You mean you can see ghosts? That's why you- ok." He said rambling.

"His name is Kol by the way." I said.

"Ok little Ivy I only know 1 dead guy named Kol. And his last name is Mikaelson." Damon said sitting next to me.

"Ooooh some recognition. Thank you Damon." Kol said.

"He said thank you." I told Damon.