IX

"Ivory can I talk to you for a second?" Elena asked standing next to me by my locker.

"Depends if your asking about Stefan no. If your asking about anything else.... No." I said closing my locker. Can she take a hint and leave me alone.

"I just need to talk to you for five minutes please." She said almost begging. I looked at her and nodded and we went outside to the courtyard.

"5 minutes and counting." I said. Looking at my phone. I'm taking this literally.

"It's about Stefan. Your his best friend and everything but lately he's been distant and I just wanted to know if he's ok." She said concerned. It makes me want to vomit.

"Stefan is my best friend yes. But he also doesn't tell me anything if he wants to talk to me he can talk to me. I don't force him. And no he's been fine around me." I said looking at my watch. 3 minutes.

"You know I don't know what I did to you to make you hate me so much!" She said yelling at me.

"Yell at me again and your pretty face won't be so pretty." I threatened.

"Ivory you act so brave and mysterious but really you always want attention from Stefan and that's why he's been so distant because you want to steal him away from me!Your so pathetic that you go after peoples boyfriends." She ranted. I stood there jaw dropped.

"Excuse me!? I am not the attention whore Elena!" By now there were people staring but I didn't care. "I have a boyfriend FYI and I don't need to steal your boyfriend because they would run from you faster than you can say squash. You have the popularity, the friends, you had the cliche boyfriend quarterback, you think you can make it all about you when your parents died. My parents left me alone when I started at this damn school and you think you know everything about everyone. But guess what Elena your just THE attention whore of the century who thinks she can get what ever she wants. I have 2 words for you. Grow up!" I yelled and everyone stood looking at me in shock.

Elena had tears in her eyes and ran away with Caroline and a few others following. People were still staring.

"Don't you have classes?!" I yelled and they dispersed. I rubbed my head and sat down at a table. A few students came along whispering. I guess I never talked much so. I looked at my phone to see Kol called me. I am done with this school. I hate it here plus I have vampire friends who can take me anywhere. So I drove home and saw Kol cooking in the kitchen.

"Kol? What are you cooking?" I asked setting down my stuff.

"Oh! Ivy your not supposed to be back until later." He said frantic.

"I left early. Do you need any help?" I asked looking at the multiple bowls and food out.

"I was trying to make you a romantic dinner but I realized I can't cook love." He said disappointed. He hugged him from the back.

"I don't need a romantic dinner Kol. I appreciate the thought but, all you had to do was order a pizza. I would have been fine with that." I said kissing his cheek.

"I know darling I just wanted to do something special for you. You waited for me to comeback and I just wanted to show how much I cared." He said. I kissed his lips and pulled away.

"Wanna know a secret?" I asked him. I think I love him. I said in my mind.

"What?" He asked smiling.

"I think I love you..." I said in his ear. He grinned.

"I Think I love you too, so much." He said whispering. I gave him a big sloppy kiss on the cheek and left the kitchen to find Charlie.