VIII

I woke up the next morning with Charlie on my face licking it.

"Good morning beautiful." I said scratching behind his ears and getting up. I fed Charlie and made myself some tea. When I heard the door knock.

Charlie started barking.

"Hush hush." I said calming him down and opening the door. It  was Stefan.

"Hey Stefan come in." I said letting him in. Charlie sniffed him and went over back to me jumping on my lap.

"I haven't see you in a while Stefy. We're have you been?" I asked.

"Elena and I had a fight and I thought that I should cool down so I left for a while." He said.

"No call no text. It was like you died. I spent time with Damon most of the week. Not that it was horrible you won't believe what we did last night." I said. Laughing. Stefan snapped his head up and looked at me disgusted.

"No! Not that! God no!" I said and he relaxed.

"I'm offended you thought I would do that."I said chuckling. "But no. You saw that car outside my house. That's my new car Damon and I stole it last night. And we went to the mall and stole almost 5 million dollars in jewelry." I said showing him my ring.

"That's why Damon had a crown on." He said smiling.

"Oh yea we got crowns come look." I said grabbing his hand and pulled him in my room to show him.

"Wow that beautiful." He said. I nodded in agreement.

"Oh I got a new dog too. This is Charlie." I said holding Charlie in my arms.

"He's adorable." Stefan said petting him.

"Yes he's so calm and friendly. Damon and I also got a cake." I said putting Charlie down and pulled the cake out of the refrigerator. I showed Stefan and he  laughed.

"Nice duck face. You know if I didn't know any better id say Damon has a crush on you." Stefan said. I blushed and put the cake away.

"No he doesn't he said the girl he likes is taken so I'm guessing that's Elena." I said. Finishing my tea.

"No I think he meant you. Your taken by that ghost boy your gonna be with right?" Stefan said. I grabbed a leash and hooked it on Charlie.

"Walk with me Stefan and yes when he comes back. We are gonna be together." I said closing the door.

"See your taken. And I know that Damon wouldn't have done all that stuff for you if he didn't."Stefan said. I blushed again and stared at the ground.

"Doesn't matter." I said walking. Charlie was walking right next to me when I felt another presence next to me.

"Oh hello Damon nice of you to join us." Stefan said looking at me with an 'I told you so' face.

"Hi Damon." I said .

"Hello Stefy, Ivory. Nice to see you guys. How's Charlie?" He asked.

"Good he didn't wake me up once. He's like the perfect baby." I said.

"So what are you doing here Damon?" Stefan asked him.

"I got bored and my favorite bartender wasn't there today so, and I saw you to walking by yourselves in your lonesome a and thought you needed some excitement." Damon said smirking. I laughed. Stefan smiled and shook his head.

"So Stefy, how are things with you and Elena?" He asked.

"Still haven't talked to her. She doesn't know I'm back." He said.