IIII

I hugged Stefan good bye and left. Wow how is he going to deal with that. I mean if I was a vampire Elena would be off the face of the planet.

Ok that was a little too extreme.

I looked at my phone and saw it was almost 11:30. I'm tired and I want to go to sleep. I should have made Stefan run me there. He's to stressed. I wouldn't ask Damon because he would try to suduce me and Kol wouldn't quit glaring at him. Yelling at him. Me being the only one that can hear him would be annoying.

I saw my house and said.  "Finally!" I walked a little faster. By the time i got there Kol was sitting on my front porch.

"What took you so long?" He asked joking. I ignored him and went inside.

"Ivy darling are you ok?" He asked concerned. I looked at him and sighed.

"No Kol I'm not alright. I am alone. I live alone I have no friends. The only person I talk to is Stefan and you and all Stefan talks about is that damn Elena. 'Elena found out I was a vampire' 'sorry can't talk Elena needs me' 'can Elena come with us to the movies' Elena can go die in a hole for all I care. You know how many times I rolled my eyes tonight. Like more than I have in my entire life because of Elena. And you, your dead. I don't know why you don't leave me alone. If I try to talk to you in public I get beat up for talking to my 'imaginary friend' so no Kol I'm not alright" finished my rant and went up the stairs. I felt tears prick my eyes. Talking about Elena gives me more stress than I can handle. I changed into my pjs and climb into my bed crying. I felt Kol beside me cuddling me.

"Darling, I don't know what to say. But I do know that I will always be here for you. I don't leave you because I feel something for you that I've never felt before. And I promise you... You will never be alone even if I'm dead or alive. I promise." He said holding me close. And I let him. His speech made me feel better. I wiped my tears and looked at him.

"Thank you Kol" I whispered and snuggled into him. I heard a no problem love and that's the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.

I woke up to a knock on my door. I what the hell. I thought Kol was still sleeping so I carefully removed his arms and went down stairs.

I opened the door and saw Elena and Stefan. "Kill me now" I mumbled before shutting the door, but stefan foot stopped it.

"What I was sleeping" I said emphasizing the was.

"Ya well I wanted to thank you for listening last night and I was wondering if you wanted to come to lunch with us." Stefan said smiling.

"You don't have to do that. Really. I have company over." I said.

"They can come too." Elena said. Gag.

"Fine, come in" I huffed opening the door wider. They both came in.

"Be quiet he's still sleeping. Don't touch anything." I said. I went back upstairs to see Kol still sleeping. So I changed into skinny jeans and a t shirt.

"Kol." I said. He didn't move.

"Koooolll" I said shaking him. He groaned.

"Kol! Wake the hell up!!" I yelled. He sat up quickly.

"What? I was sleeping." He said.

"Get up we're going to lunch. With Stefan and Elena. You can insult them as long as you want." I said. He put his shirt on and shoes and followed me down stairs.

"Ok let's go." I said. I followed them outside.

"I thought you said you had company?" Elena said.

"Did I?" I forgot Kols a ghost. "I just said that so you would leave. But I'm up for free lunch." I said. She looked confused but shrugged it off.

"Really Ivy?" Stefan said.

"Did you tell her about me too?" I asked. He shook his head no.

"Thought so and Kol is here he's just unviable to all of you so." I said I looked at Kol and he was still trying to wake up. We got in her car and drove to the grill.

"So Ivy-" Elena started.

"Ivory. My names Ivory."

"Ivory, how did you meet Stefan?" Elena said trying to make up conversation.

"In the hallway at school. I bumped into him." I said looking at Kol. He was looking out the window not really paying attention.

"That's how I met Stefan too but I came out of the boys bathroom." She said laughing. I gave a fake laugh.

"That's so funny." I said sarcastically but she didn't catch it.

"Darling why did you ask me to come with you?" Kol asked. I took out my phone and typed it.

I like insulting Elena and I figured you had some great insults that I could laugh at so I can get through this lunch without being bored to death. Plus I kinda like having you around.

I should him it and he smiled grabbing my hand. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"We are here." Stefan said breaking the awkward tension. We walked in and sat down at a booth Kol was next to me finishing with me hand while Stefan and Elena talked.

"Ok so one thing how did you forgive him for not telling you he's a vampire." I asked her. She froZe up and stuttered.

"W-what?" She asked.

"Oh please you didn't think you were the first to know did you?" I asked.

"Um well.. I just sort of forgave him and had lots of questions." She said looking embarrassed. I want to literally stab myself with this fork.

"That's....nice" I said.

"Oh hello Stefan and Elena. Ivory." I heard Damon say. He came to sit by my.

"Ah ah. No." I stopped him. He was gonna sit on Kol.

"Rude." He grabbed a chair and put it at the end.

"So little Elena how is little bro Stefan treating you?" He asked.

"Damon what a pleasure." Stefan said.

"I didn't know you had a brother?" Elena said.

"Oh this lunch gets better and better. Damon's here Elena's here I'm tired I want to go home and watch Netflix and you Stefan need to talk to Elena about everything before some one else does aka damon and she gets mad at you for not telling her. Then she gets in a pissy mood witch makes me not like her even more. Get your life together man." I said taking the plate of onion rings and Kols hand before leaving.

"Did you seriously  take the plate of onion rings." Kol asked amused.

"Yes I did and what happened to you back there you were all quiet." I asked him.

"Nothing just tired. But I want to apologize for lat night. Invading your room like that." He said.

"It's ok really I needed it. I need a person there for me. And I also want to apologize for what I said last night. But Kol I don't understand this feeling I have for you. I mean I like you a lot but I have to keep reminding my self that your dead. I don't mean that as a bad thing." I explained. He nodded.

"If I wasn't dead. Would you be with me?" He asked.

"Absolutely. In my eyes your the perfect guy. For me." I said. Grabbing his hand and eating the rest of the onion rings.

"Ivy?" Kol said.

"Yea?"

"Do you mind if I stay with you. I just don't want to be alone anymore because it's been so long since I could feel this." He said looking at our hands.

"Of course. Now let's get in a better mood. When we get home we can watch Netflix we can cuddle on the couch or we can toilet roll Elena's house?" I said trying to lighten the mood. He chuckled.

"Let's go to the falls. It's a beautiful day. It shouldn't be wasted." He said. I shrugged

"Why not."