Explaining why I did

Alexis'  POV

Alright, I explained everything to Max with Riele yesterday and he seems to be happy for me, he always is happy for me. I'm currently walking- no not walking running to the set then I got a text from Max

M:Good luck with ur 1st Day. Txt me when ur done;) I wasn't done with what I was gonna say yesterday.

I didn't reply because it will take much more of my time, though it's sweet of him to tell me good luck.

I walked for about 5 more minutes and finally arrived to the set, I hope I still smell good. I walked inside the set and it's bigger than I imagined. I took a long look at the set and i saw Jace approach me "Hey, what'd you think about the set?" He asked "it's better than I imagined actually" I say laughing, he laughs "well you'll get used to it" he said "yeah it won't take too long" I replied.

"Okay everyone get to your positions and let's practice." Dan said

Max's POV

Well, Alexis is working so I guess I'm alone now. I guess I'll just take a walk at the mall, just like before. I walked around and i checked my phone for the time 9:30.

After looking at my phone I didnt stop looking at it and bumped into someone and we fell down "ow" the person I bumped into said who happens to be a girl with a very familiar voice "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it" I apologized "it's okay, I'm Kristie by th-Max! You're here, why?" She said "oh Kristie, it's you. I'm here because your partner-in-crime is working" I explain "aww look who misses her more than I'm supposed to" she teased "shut up, I told you I only liked her before" I lied "whatever you say Mr. Bad liar" she says sticking her tongue out, I rolled my eyes.

We walked to Starbucks and sat down "By the way can I ask you something?" She says, I nodded "why did you like Alexis? And you better not have a selfish explanation like other boys" she said "I liked her because she was different from the girls I know, she likes to read books and she isn't as wild as them. I mean she has her wild times but she isn't like the others, even you two are different. She dosent like wearing really short skirts unlike the others you know? She is laid back, she prefers to wear sweatpants and her hair in a messy bun and her face without make up, other girls aren't like that." I explain "yeah she is really laid back, that's why I love her in a sister way. I really miss the old times" she said staring at her drink.

"I've been meaning to ask, why are you here?" I asked "oh well it's a family vacation" she said simply I nod. "Have you met jace?" She asked "uh yeah he's a great guy, no big deal" I said trying not to sound jealous.

Kristie's POV

"Uh yeah he's a great guy, no big deal" Max says sounding jealous "look who's jealous of Alexis' dream boy" I say raising my eyebrows "I'm not jealous" he says wow he's a bad liar

*beep beep*

"From who?" I asked "from Alexis, she said she's done today" he says texting her something. "Ask her to come here" I say eagerly "yeah sit down and take a sip of your drink" he says trying to text her and drive me away from his phone. I wonder what Alexis saw in him that made her like him before?

Alexis' POV

M:can u come to Starbucks @ the mall?

A: yeah sure I could use a drink

M:haha ok btw Kristie is here better hurry, or by the time you get here I'll be deaf

A:don't be mean, I'm almost there

M:ok

I'm at the mall with Riele, Jace, and Sean "Who were you texting?" Riele asked curiously "Max, why do you ask?" I asked without looking away from my phone. We walked inside Starbucks and i saw. Kristie "Alexis!" She yells, I run to her and hug her.

"Hi jace! Great to see you personally" she says looking at Jace, Jace looks confused "see me personally? You've heard of me?" He asks Kristie "heard of you? Please Alexis never shuts up abou-" she didn't finish her sentence because I cut her off "Okay Kristie, I think he's heard enough" I say laughing awkwardly. Riele gives me a suspicious look "hey max good to see you again" jace says smiling at Max, he smiles back.

"Listen, I better get going" Sean says leaving "yeah, me to, I have to take care of my dog" Riele says following Sean "alright, I have to leave to. See you soon Kristie! Bye Max!" I say "I'll walk you home" Jace says, I nod.

Jace's POV

Did I just offer Alexis I'd walk her home?

Why, what if I embarrass myself, in front of the girl I like that lives next door

Our walk going home was silent for a while but I broke it "so, how long have you been friends with Max?" I asked "we've been friends since 6th grade" she answered without hesitation "you know what? We should hang out more often, working with you is so fun. How much more when we're not working" i said "you know what? You're so right! How about tomorrow? At the mall?" She says happily "so a date?" I ask

Ugh... a date? Seriously Jace?

She giggles "Yeah sure we can call it that" she says calmly "we're here, bye Jace, see you tomorrow" she says I don't want her to leave, I wanna talk and hang out with her "um... Yeah see you tomorrow" I said trying to hide my sadness " before she left she pecked my cheek and left and i stood still, shocked from her action. Eventually I came home and jumped on my bed, I'm exhausted, the last thing the came into my mind was..... Alexis and i fell asleep

A/N

Long chapter!! For the first time in forever anyways it took a while to whip this up but I think I got it right. Like, comment, and add to your reading list

Xoxo,
Alexandra