Idiot

Alexis' POV

Who does Jace think he is?

I thought he was different. I'm in my room lying on my bed with my phone by my side then I heard someone knock and my door opened slightly, mom's head showed up "hey lex, someone's here to visit" mom said giving me a smile. I gave her a confused look she opened the door and Kristie was there smiling, mom then left the scene "hey, lex!" She said energetically. I gave her a small smile "hey, come in. I have some stuff to talk about" I said as she squealed. I know how she loves the drama in my life.

She closed the door and  jumped to my bed like a child "watcha got?" She said with wide eyes "well it's about jace" I said with an annoyed face. She looked at me with a worried look "okay, what is it now? See I told you not to stick with people you barely know, I told you to just stay with Max." She said probably annoyed. I looked down and i felt a tear on my cheeks "I know I just thought that Max would just... make a problem" I said calmly.

"Celestine Alexis Del Ray" she started

Oh no, she called me by my real name, this is gonna be a long chat

"Don't you remember all those times with Max? Did you just really shut out the boy who liked you so much, the one who protected you from your fears?!" She said seriously

I can tell I was blushing. I admit, I did like Max, he liked me back. People knew about our feelings towards each other, he told me what he felt and i did the same everyone saw that moment. Every one of our friends were jealous since me and Max didn't change our attitudes or how we treat each other. We were fine knowing we liked each other. We weren't awkward or anything.

"Hey can I tell you the Jace thing now?" I said trying to change the subject "yeah, go go go!!" I took a deep breath "jace is starting to act like a flirt" normally, people will tell me that that is such a small problem,  but Kristie knows I hate flirts.

She nods "so now you don't like him?" She asks with her arms crossed on her chest, I nod in approval of her question. She squealed "finally, now that he is out of the way you can go back to Max now. I'll Skype the others" she said looking for my laptop. She found my laptop on my desk and she grabbed it and went to Skype "their online" she said as she called them "hey Alexis! How ya doin'?" My friends asked Kristie ignored their question "guys! Alexis dosent like Jace anymore, operation get-malexis-together-so-they-can-be-happy is complete" she said fangirling
It's my turn to get serious

"Kristie Johnson, you have some explaining to do" I started "shhh, scold me later, Malexis is going to happen" she said "finally Malexis is gonna happen, for real this time" my friend Elaine said with joy. "Guys let's talk some other time okay? I'm beat. Good night" I said "okay, good night Alexis! You too Kristie! Bye!we miss you"then they ended the call. I led down and tried to slowly drift myself to sleep.

I fell for idiots...

A/N

Hey the chapter is pretty short. but I hope you enjoyed it. Do you wanna see Max and Jace fight over Alexis or do you want them to secretly hold grudges on each other?

800+ views!! I'm so happy and thankful. Thank you for the support guys.