My kitten Yandere sebastian

I was sitting in a red chair that was comfy.Wearing a purple Lacey dress (any dress you have in mind) I was staring straight my eyes were like a dolls. Arms wrapped around me and hug me close as a white gloved hand rubbed my head.

Past

I was walking through town hiding my neko ears best I can. I wasn't paying attention and bumped into someone. I look up and there was a butler with black raven hair and red eyes. "Sorry" I said and walk past him but I felt him looking at me.  I walk to my house and transform to a kitten and I entered my home hoping my owner isn't drunk a beer bottle was thrown at me. Yep.... He's drunk great... I turn around and ran. I transform back to my Human form but ran into the same guy. I look at him and he pulled out a handkerchief and put it against my face. I struggled but fainted in his arm the past thing I heard was "I'll take good care of you kitten."  I woke up in a dress and the same man came in. "What do you want!?" I screamed scared he just smiled and hugged me while I struggled. Suddenly I felt a pain in my neck... He was biting me!!!! I screamed and tears were going down my eyes.

Present

I was crying and sebastian wiped my tear saying sweet nothings in my ear.