Dead? I dont think so!

Undertaker x reader requested by bladethecat
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
A guy with long silver hair opened a coffin showing a girl with (hair length and hair color) her name was (y/n). It said she died on her (what ever birthday age) at night in her home and said she was killed in the heart with a dagger. He picked up a strain of her soft beautiful ( hair color) and put it near his lips. "What a shame this beauty is dead. She is so young to be dead. I guess I can reborn her and make her mine." I cut his wrist and put his blood in your mouth and pulled it away and waits. 

You open your eyes and sits up quickly from your coffin.  You saw a man with long silver hair that was beautiful and it entranced you. "Who are you??? Who am I? Where am I?" You ask for you have lost your memories. The man smiled and hugs you "your my wife and your name is (y/n). My name is undertaker." You put your hand on your forehead ,"I'm your wife? I feel as if it's not right....." Undertaker smiled and hugs you tight, " I was  worried for you had finally awoken from your coma.  It'll come back and when you do. You will never go outside again for you will lose your memory"

Oh only if you  know the truth.