Diary of a queen

Yandere Yuki x reader requested by LilaTheHating

Yuki looks on his phone to see what (y/n) was doing and is angry for his diary said she was talking to a boy. He hid behind a bush and watch them as they walked out together holding hands. He couldn't let her be taken away from him after yuno died. He look down remembering the memory of his past love and he was a god now but he decided to come back to his world.

You walk with you (bf name) and holding his hand so happy. You've been dating for over a year now and he's sweet and loving. You walk down the path at the park at night and you both were laughing. You both heard something and turn around to see a dart go past you and hit (bf name) in the hid. You turn to see him falling backwards bleeding and happening slowly and quickly. You screamed bloody murder but you didn't get to scream for long something hard hit your head.

You woke up sitting in a white dress but you felt like you were sitting on a guys lap. You look up to see your lover yuki. "Yuki my head hurts..." You put your hand on your hand and he touch your head. "Careful love", he hugged you and raised your chin, "be careful my queen I don't want you to be hurt." You try to remember what happen but it was like pitch black and hazy, but you ignored it and hugs yuki who smiled.

If you only knew what really happened........