William x reaper reader

William doesn't have a crush on reaper and it isn't grell (sorry grell) but he loves a reaper a female reaper. Her (h/l) (h/c) shining in the sunlight her beautiful (s/c) and her (e/c) so beautiful but holds coldness. Her name is (f/n) (l/n) the top 5 reapers who is close to undertaker. Well she is the undertakers granddaughter the crazy old guys it's hard to believe but no one can help but be impress and admire her.

(Y/n) was walking in her office but she for some reason only her. She feels a deadly and obsessive thing following her. Though when she ask others they only say no which is odd. (Y/n) was thinking until she bump into William (y/n) look up and bows saying sorry and walk off.

William heart was about to burst when she bump into him and he wanted to hug her! Though he couldn't for (y/n) who back away and bows saying sorry leaving William into darkness. William followed her but as something that burnt Williams heart into ashes.

There he saw was (y/n) kissing Ronald never separating until she pushed him. "Ronald I told you I don't like you!!" Ronald was upset but kissed her again this time she kiss back.  

Few hour later

(Y/n) woke up in a dark cold wet place she reach her death scythe but it was not there.  William came in and before (y/n) could ask William kiss her. 

" Your mine! I will never let you go!!!"
That day on no one saw (y/n) (l/n) again.

(This is from no request.  I am taking request!!!)