15. Signed up for the chuunin exams.

I walked along the road of konoha , on my way to the stupid bridge we always met up on . Like , Why couldn't it be somewhere more exciting , like that training ground on top off the mountain !

Well of course I would probably be too lazy to climb it all but , whatever!

I have got to say , Yesterday was intresting indeed , indeeeeeeeed. *strokes imaginary bird* Oh!! THAT REMINDS ME OF THAT BEARDED DUDE IN LORD OF THE RINGS! What was it he said again.....

Oh! that's right! A stick poofed into my hand and I slammed it into the ground , yelling ." YOU SHALL NOT PAAAAAAAASS!" at the top of my lungs. Now of course I had totally forgotten that I was in a the streets of Konoha and I didn't notice the poor couple infront of me who probably were in an cardiac arrest . or whatever it is you call it.. *waves hand dissmissively* .

I looked akwardly at the people around me staring at me like I was crazy and slowly but surely sneaked off .

This time I had put my hair into ponytails, don't ask why.................. OKEY ! SINCE YOU'RE BEGGING SO MUCH! it's because it's easier to fight with and I know that the chuunin exams are coming soon! sooo TA-DAH!

.......................

who the hell am I speaking to.......

anyways...

chuunin- OH I'M HERE!

" hey duckRear." Yup . I went there.

Sasuke glared at me but soon his eyes softened and he looked away..... THE HELL WAS THAT!

OMG.

HE IS SICK! SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTOR! (If you got that reference , then I love you)

anyway... Oh naruto is here!
WHEN THE FUCK-
Watch your profamity!*is that how you spell it?*

SHUT IT SAKURA!
dayum.

*couple of hours later , I dun know , I wasn't counting, but since it's Poop-sensei , I bet it was.*

*Poof*"Hello" *cue the eyesmile*

"AHHHH! Bitch dayum , I was in another realm!."
I think you can guess who that was? Yup this bitch right here!

"okey.... Anyway , I have signed you guys up for the chuunin exams."Kakashi said holding out papers.

YAAAASSSS BITCH THE CHUUNIN EXAMS HERE WE COOOOOME!