Silence Of The Lamb

Callie's POV:

     "Calliope!" I heard a soft voice whisper. "Momma it hurts momma" Sofia cried. "Hey girls, it's late at night what are you doing here?" I questioned my ex wife and daughters presence in my bed at eleven at night.

     "Sick momma, mommy sas I'm sick, I need you momma" she ranted and rambled on about her apparently very urgent stomach ache. " ok sweetie" I reassured her everything would be fine as I helped her into her toddler bed and tucked her in.

     "Sorry, she wanted to come here and she refused to sleep in my crappy bed." Arizona mumbled, obviously upset her daughter didn't prefer her new house. "It's fine, want a drink?" I offered as I gestured toward the aging bottle of wine on the island counter.

     She gracefully declined and gave a bogus excuse about having to fill out charts at home and headed toward the door.

     "Mommy! No don't go mommy!" Sofia screamed as she slammed the door to her room and ran to Arizona and hugged her. She picked the baby up and cradled her in her arms, rocking Sofia to sleep in a meet minute or two. "I guess your staying!" I whispered, gesturing to the couch.

     Twenty minutes later Arizona emerged from the toddlers bedroom, a super magic smile casted across her face. "Out like a light, right after I promised not to leave..." She chirped. She was staying? Arizona and I. All night. Alone.

     The tall blond removed her shoes and tied her hair back in a ponytail, she gathered a blanket and made way to the couch. "No, that's not necessary. Come on." I said as I tiptoed into the bedroom.

     "Calliope?" She asked. I knew it would be awkward but it's not right to let her sleep on the couch after living in this house with us.

     I got comfortable under the covers and faced outward toward the dresser. Though she was quiet, I could hear Arizona pull the sheet over her bare legs and snuggle sideways grasping the pillow. I didn't sleep, for a while we both kept still and quiet. Complete silence.

     My neck hurt little I guess but I turned over mostly to peek at the supermodel blond sleeping on the other side of my bed. When I turned she and I met eyes and stared, clearly we both were thinking the same thing.

     "Calliope" she begged, tears in her eyes. "I think, Arizona I think" I stuttered, trying to form the words I so badly wanted to utter. "I" I tried again. "I love you too Cal" she whispered, Tears rolling down her cheeks.

     Without another word from either of us we creeped closer together and pressed our bodies against one another. At that moment, I felt complete. She caressed my cheek and slowly brought her lips to mine.

     I thought about pulling back, keeping everything the way it was. But I couldn't, "please" I begged as she teased my lips with hers. I closed my eyes and let her kiss consume my every thought, complete bliss.

     I swung my body on top of hers, kissing her neck, her chest. She pulled my shirt off, throwing it to the ground. She traced hearts over my tan skin while I removed her blouse, we were angelic. Arizona arched her back, allowing me to un clip her bra.

     She moaned as I teased her breasts with my tongue, kissing and sucking. Was this real, Is this happening right now, I asked myself as I pulled my bra over my head and to the floor.

     She spun me around, now herself on top, tracing my cleavage with her fingers. We kissed. She slowly moved her lips down from mine to my neck, then my chest. Teasing me she kissed my inner thigh for what seemed like a lifetime.

     "Please" I moaned as I arched my back and bit my lip. She happily bit my lace with her teeth and guided it down my legs, slowly. Arizona looked into my eyes for a brief moment and then placed her lips on my center, forcing my toes to curl and my legs to shake.

     I didn't know what to make of last night. My guess is neither did Arizona because neither of us said a word to each other all Morning. Her and Sofia left in the afternoon and I jumped on my bed smiling like I've never smiled before. I knew what I needed.

     I stripped off my shorts and tied back my hair. Walking to the living room I picked out a song from my collection stored on my phone.

     When I found one, I danced. I danced in my underwear.

SORRY THIS ONES KINDA SHORT GUYS, I just liked where It ended! Next chapter will be up soon:) any feedback is encouraged!!!