Lets waste time...

Callie's POV:

     "Jesus is my savior daddy not you!" I woke up in a panic. It's rare but I still dream about that time in my life, the day I came out to my dad, how he left me, how I felt when I cut him out of my life.

     Usually this nightmare only terrorizes me when I'm dealing with something big, something important. Like right now.

     I want her. I know that's what I want. I know that I know that's what I want. If I understand then why can't I forget about the past. All the things we have been through, everything that's slowly built the wall between us, called divorce.

     My heart wants to open up to her again. But my brain won't allow it, not until it knows, it really knows it's what's best for us.

     I left her, I know that. But we left each other a long time before that. I thought at that moment, in therapy that was what I needed to be myself again. I was wrong.

     "Will you marry me?" the love of my life asked. In a split second our world was turned upside down. I don't remember much. Arizona tells me I crashed through the windshield but all I remember is my baby.

     Sofia kicked a second before it all happened. I felt happy. I wanted to die with my last memory being our baby.

     *knock knock knock* The sound of bones hitting polished wood terminated any remaining thoughts I held onto from my dreams. Aware that Sofia was being dropped off this morning I rolled out of bed and cleaned myself up.

     "Hey Sofi... Sofia?" I questioned as I looked for the five year old. "I know I was suppose to bring her today but Calliope I just." Arizona explained. "need to, talk" I finished her sentence and invited her in.

     My mind attempted to accept the fact that she would tell me we couldn't be together, that it wasn't right. My heart on the other hand hoped to heaven she wouldn't. "Callie I" she begun. I couldn't take it, her leaving. "Don't, Arizona, I know what your going to say, ur going to tell me we can't be together and that we separated for a reason bu-" I was interrupted by my heaving hyperventilating cries.

     Arizona caressed my cheek and whispered the rest of her sentence, that I refused to let her say before. "I love you Calliope" she said, showing the beginnings of a super magic smile. "I love you Calliope" she repeated, now removing her coat and shoes. "I love you Calliope" again she pleated as she unbuttoned her shirt and removed her pants. "I love you Calliope" she whispered as she pulled me against her bare skin and kissed me.

     "I love you too" I replied walking toward the bedroom, stripping my clothes as I went.

     Completely naked, I crawled onto the bed and waited for her to arrive. I closed my eyes and waited. "I love you Calliope" she was here.

     Arizona crept onto the bed and traced hearts in my bare bronze stomach. With every stroke I felt my center, begging for her touch. I moaned and panted as her lips tugged on my breast, forcing my back to arch in pleasure.

     She repeated the motion causing me to moan at the sensation until she stopped. The blonde placed a wet kiss in my lips as her hand begun to explore my body. I felt her slide two fingers inside me as my legs begun to shake.

     Whilst inside me, she kissed my center, causing my toes to curl and my to squirm underneath her naked body. She rolled her tongue over me as I convulsed and felt myself begin to tighten. She clearly felt it too because she rubbed my center with her thumb as she thrusted a third finger inside me, sending me over the edge.

     At that moment I felt ready, ready to bring her back to me, to love her with all my heart, just the universe and us. My eyes rolled back into my head as I allowed Arizona to help me through my orgasm.

     She moaned as I squirmed underneath her, legs shaking and lips quivering. My contracting subsided, eventually and she lifted her head up to meet my eyes with hers. "My turn".

Sorry this is a little short but I loved the way it ended:) thank for reading!!!