Crashing beautifully

Arizona's POV:

     "Tucker Bailey! Give that doll back to Sofia right now!" Miranda yelped as she witnessed her son steal a toy from his playmate. "Ben would you take my son and talk some sense into him please" she ordered.

     Bailey and I decided we needed to make the kids some friends, normal friends that don't leave for months at a time, or don't understand their parents insane work schedule.

     We organized a play group that meets once a week, hoping that will add some stability into our kids lives. The door bell rang. "Arizona! Door!" A mother yelled.     

     Shit... It was Callie! We haven't talked since last nights... I took a deep breath and opened the front door. "Uhm... Hi" She mumbled. "We will talk later Calliope." I insisted as I moved out of the way, allowing her to step in.

     "Yea" she mumbled, kicking off her shoes and releasing the buttons on her jacket.

     "Sof, mommas here" I cheered, trying to hide the smile I so badly wanted to reveal. Callie walked toward Bailey, hugged her, and swung Sofia into her hip. "Say bye bye Sofie" she said, waving to the crowed of mothers in the living room.

     All the attention back on the kids, Callie walked slowly toward the door, forcing eye contact the whole way. We looked at each other softly, sweetly.

     Both obviously thinking the same thing, I exited the house with Callie and shut the door behind us. "Why don't you hop into the car baby" I ordered. As I kissed Sofia's forehead.
    "Arizona I" she tried to protest against the inevitable conversation that neither of us wanted to have. "I just don't wanna ruin how I feel right now, after last night. I feel whole again. I feel the most complete I've felt since the wedding." She whispered, trying to keep the conversation quiet.

     "I love you Calliope" I smiled as I chirped. She looked around, making shure nobody was watching. Then she smirked and leaned into me, touching her lips to mine.

     I knew this wasn't right, she left me! But when she rolled her tongue over my bottom lip, begging for entry, I crashed. Allowing her access.

     I had been watching her for days now, observing her tendencies and fantasizing about the day when I worked up the courage to tell the Tall brunette Latina how I felt about her. She looked upset, yea she was definitely upset.

     Calliope swiftly entered the bathroom of Joe's bar, tears flooding her puffy chocolate brown eyes. Is this my chance? I thought to myself as I waved the bartender over for another round. Tilting my head back I downed the mini cup of alcohol I had previously decided would give me the courage to make the move.

     I followed her into the bathroom and comforted her as she wept while explaining her predicament. I want to do this right! I argued with myself as I compiled the perfect words to end our first real confrontation. "I think you will know" I whispered, leaning into her, pressing my lips to hers for the first time.

     "See you later Zona" Callie smiled, forcing my flashback to end in an instant. "Yea, see ya Callie" I said waving to Sofia in the backseat of their car. Putting my thought to rest, I disappeared from the view of my love and emerged into the foreign house.