Foxy's Thoughts

I can't believe he took my Freddy away. I WAS THE ONE THAT WAS SUPPOST TO HAVE HIM AS MY OWN, NOT GOLDY!! Ugh... He makes me so angry. After their little celebration, I watched with cold eyes as Goldy then kissed him on the cheek. Freddy looked like he blushed and kissed him back. Kissed him back... That put me over the edge. I quickly stood up, the chair making a noise as I do so, making everyone look at me. "Foxy? You alright?", Chica asked me. I didn't even bother to look at her. I stared at the ground, a cold look planted on my face. I take a quick look up and see something I didn't want to see. Goldy has his arms around Freddy while Freddy himself is hugging them tightly, as if I was some killer about to kill a couple, to at this point, I badly wanted to. I snarled and walked up to the door and left. Just like that. Once I was far away, I snarled again and hit my tight fist against the wall on my right. It hurt but I didn't even bother with the pain that was consuming my arm. The only pain that was hurting me right now was the fact that Freddy loved Goldy and I was to late to have him... I walked some more till I reached my cove. It looks as dull as ever. I don't even know if I can call it a home since it doesn't even look like one. But this was where I belong, so I just climb in and stayed there throughout the entire night.