What's gotton into him?

The gang were speechless. Nobody knew how to react exactly. How can you? After someone who's telling you YOU messed up and just laughs it off like a joke, how can you exactly react to that? ".... I messed up badly...", Chica spoke softly, looking at the black-red tiles underneath her with a shock/sad face. ((I'm sorry, i can't take off the big/fancy letters, my wattpad is messing up on me 😂)) "D-don't worry, Chica! At least you tried to help!", Bonnie replied, placing his hand on her shoulder before Chica slapped it away and looking at him madly. "Tried?? TRIED?!! I just made Foxy even more upset now! How can I just put this aside and say 'oh, you know what? I failed miserably. Might as well just forget that someone is in pain! Oh well!!' HOW IS THAT OK?!! I can't even apologize to him now that I know that he probably HATES me now! And who knows??!! He'll probably NEVER forgive me...", Chica broke down in tears before running away. Bonnie reached his hands out to grab her but was stopped by Freddy holding his arm with a sorrowful look upon his face. "Let her be, Bonnie. She can handle this. I know she can...", he said softly to him. Bonnie nodded before looking in the direction where she ran from before looking back at Foxy's cove. "What's gotten into him?", Bonnie asked, a sad tone in his voice. "...I don't know, Bonnie... I don't know..."
((Again, like the Dipper's Diary, HERES MY PRESENT TO YALL!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!))
((P.S. Again, sorry for the big/fancy letters. It won't take off 😂))