•Prologue•

#Menswear1975Instrumental#

It's quite amazing how something completely and utterly unexpected can happen in one day, something that will stick in your head even if you had no notice of what it is, or who it was and as much as you try to push that something or someone away from your mind everything just seems to remind you of it. That's what it's been like for the past 11-12 years, not that I was planning on counting but it just sort of happened.
Being a kid is fun and all, doing stupid things but instead of getting in trouble people would just find it cute, especially your parents; parents, what a weird word, parents are the two people who look after you, who help you decide who you want to be, who are together through thick and thin but what's weirder is not knowing that feeling of coming home from a tough day at school and being greeted by a warming family who love you and care. That didn't bother me much, at least, I didn't show it to anyone when it did, except for this one person, this boy, weirdly enough I never remembered his name nor his age all I remembered was that he lived two blocks away from my home. We met nearly everyday at an old tree near a cemetery, at first we met by accident but then we spoke, from what I can sort of remember is that he was weird but funny for what I assumed was my age, 5, he always gave me his cookies. We spoke about home, parents, superheroes and pizza... Always the same thing but it was fun, I knew a lot about him, he knew a lot about me, it felt like we never had time to introduce ourselves properly but it didn't seem to be a problem, I had a friend.
Until my mother moved out and took me with her, she took me to a large building then told me she'd be right back... 7 months later I allowed myself to believe she wasn't coming back and I was stuck in an adoption centre until someone decided they wanted me

And that was my story.

••

hello guys, I hope you enjoyed this prologue and yay please vote and comment and yay
ok

peace x