Midnight thoughts

Well hi there guess who's back with a new ship? (Talon and Penny from Inspector Gadget 2015)  I've been bursting with inspiration for these two so enjoy!
************
Age
Talon and Penny: 25
**************

-"Talon"

-"..."

-"Talon!"

-"Whhhat?" The young man groaned, rolling over to face his wife properly

-"Sorry Tal but I can't say no the baby: Can you get me some crackers with whip cream please?

-"Seriously? Can't it wait till morning?" He rolled on his back trying to get back to sleep.

Penny pouted then inched closer to her husband as best as she could with a 6 months baby bump, then she tickled him.

Needless to say Talon had an immediate reaction to that. He wiggled and made feeble attempts to stop her but otherwise he still wasn't getting up.
Penny huffed before walking her fingers up his arm all the way to her husband's neck and massaging it. He melted as soon as her lips kissed his shoulder.

-"Okay fine, you win, you win!"
Then he swiftly sat up and met his lips with hers.

When they pulled apart, all Talon could see was the blue of her eyes shining bright in the moonlight.

Penny snuggled up to him almost forgetting the snack until he got up.
-"Nooo, don't go!"
-"Nope, sorry Pen! You woke me up for this!" He grined before walking out.
*****************
In the kitchen, Talon took out the crackers and the cream and was heading back to the bedroom when he locked eyes with a picture of himself when he was 14 sitting on a shelf that had been taken just before he had been sent to live his uncle, Dr. Claw.

"How things have changed."  Talon thought as he picked up the picture.
Back then all he cared about was impressing his uncle and his family with his evil.

But all that changed when he met Penny.

Gradually all he wanted was to matter to her. He never regret leaving behind the M.A.D Family when he was 20 to be with her.

A family that was soon to be extended in 3 months when Penny would give birth to a little boy, the fruit of their love.

Talon put the picture back down and returned to his wife's side, dropping the snack on his bedside table making her lift her head from the baby book she was reading.

"What's u-" She managed to say before her husband wrapped his strong arms around her and kissed her like life depended on it.
When he stopped, he snuggled up with her and started feeding her as if nothing happened.

"Talon?" Penny asked between bites, "Talon talk to me"

He thought for awhile then he chuckled to himself.

"It's nothing really Penny, you're just really really worth it all" Then holding up another cracker in front of her face he asked "Want another piece?"

"You are truly special Talon Hernandez" Laughed Penny as she took another bite.

*****************
Since in this Talon has left
M.A.D. ; I figured he wouldn't want to keep the last name "Claw"  so he took on his mother's maiden name (a mother which I made up before anyone starts ) before he got married.
Don't forget to comment and like it to let me know if you like it ;)