Wedding night

Talon and Penny: 23
***********************
Penny flopped on the double bed of the hotel room having just removed her wedding dress in exchange for a nightie.

Snuggling up to the pillow, she waited for her newly titled husband to come out of the bathroom. Finally he came out wearing a T-shirt and boxers and dove on the bed before spooning Penny.

"Finally we can officially do the things we've been doing since we were sixteen." he whispered in her ear making her giggle.

"Yeah sure, at 16 we would spoon in double sized beds with both of us one step away from being naked."

"Well when you put it that way..." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"No way Hosé" Penny turned around in his hold to face him "I think we've had enough action for today."

"Yeah definitely, even though it went better than I thought it would! Does your uncle understand who I am and that you're married to me yet?"

Penny sighed and rolled on to her back.

"Well he gets that we are married and that I will be moving out with Brain when we get back from the honeymoon but he is still convinced you are an active member of the Claw family, though the last name change helps ." She smiled fondly, turned her head towards Talon and played with his hair. "I think the whole Hernandez family were in tears when the priest said your name!"

Talon laughed "I'm sure I saw Gran mouth" That's my boy", so Mrs. Hernandez how are you feeling?"

"Tired, happy and excited to set off for our honeymoon tomorrow. What about you Mr.Hernandez?"

"Same here!"

"Well they do say that great minds think alike."

"Hey, I thought being full of pride was my job!" Talon smirked watching Penny as she twirled a strand of his hair.

"Things change." She smirked before yawning and trying to cover it up.

"Aww is the pretty girl tired?" Talon teased before sitting up and pulling her to lie against him.

"You're not much better hot shot." She said.

"Ouch! You really need that rest, you're getting as good at comebacks as me!"

"The student will surpass the master eventually." Penny laughed

"Not tonight!" Talon reached over to turn of the lights.

"You know I love you right?" Penny grinning at him.

Talon looked down at his half asleep wife and kissed her forehead.

"Yes I do."