2. Black tea; black boots

When Liam got to the Cowell building, the guards at the front welcomed him politely, as every day. Once in the floor 50, he proceeded to greet Kate -the front desk receptionist at Runway.

"You're early today, Liam," she remarked.

"It's gonna be a busy day," Liam replied with a smile.

His mind was already starting to run through the tasks that needed to be done by today, details that couldn't be completed the day before.

He had the new assistant, Harry, now, so he expected to have a bit of work off his shoulders. Not that he didn't enjoy his job as Louis' assistant. Liam loved it, but he couldn't deny Louis was a bit demanding sometimes. Or, well, most of the times.

Anyway, Liam knew how big of an opportunity was to work for Louis. He hoped one day, working for Louis could take him to work next to Niall.

Niall was a genius. The art department surely was at its peak with Niall as the chief; he was fresh, creative, and always on the move. Working with him, and having a more substantial impact on the magazine, was Liam's dream.

Liam's thoughts were interrupted when heard Louis' voice running through the hall that lead to their office. Louis was already there, as always. It was very rare when Louis wasn't there before him.

"Hello, Louis," Liam greeted peeking into his office.

Louis was on the phone, so he acknowledged Liam just by nodding his head.

Liam then went to his desk, turned on his computer and called Tracy, from Chanel.

After hanging up with her, he called Harry.

Four rings passed before Harry answered, "Hello?"

"Hello, Harry. It's Liam,"

"Oh, hi, Liam. Good morning,"

"Are you on your way already?" Liam watched the clock on his computer screen change from eight thirty-two, to eight thirty-three.

"No, I... almost," Harry's voice raised it pitch.

"Okay, you'd better be. Listen, there is a package that needs to be picked up at Chanel at Sloan Street. They already expect you. Also, Louis wants tea. From Starbucks, black tea, alright?"

"At... Chanel? What kind of package?"

Liam replied, "Some clothes. Just go there and talk to Tracy. Hurry up, okay? Have to go," Liam hung up as soon as he heard Louis called him.

"The Chanel coats?" Louis asked.

"They're on their way," Liam replied.

Louis sighed, "I need you to and tell Aiden I need to approve and sign those new formats. Bring them to me, please,"

"Of course, Louis,"

Liam went straight to the marketing department, where Aiden was just turning up his computer.

"Boss wants the formats," Liam spoke.

"Right now?" Aiden asked.

"Yes, just print them and give them to me,"

"Okay, just a sec," Aiden started looking at his computer.

Liam played with a miniature rubix cube while waiting.

"Thanks," he said when Aiden handed him the sheets of paper, still warm from the printer.

He took them to Louis and went back to his desk. He opened his email and replied to the urgent ones.