Soundchek

¿Me oyen? ¿Me escuchan? ¿Me sienten?

Why hello there! I have no idea if anyone that ever read this story will find this, read this, and (basically) give a crap about this. But I'm back!

It has been around two years and a half since I stopped writing. Blame it on the boogie. (Ha-ha, how funny) alright, there's not much I can say in my favor. It's just that times really does fly!

In the last two years I've watched all seasons of Grey's Anatomy, Friends (twice), and bbc Sherlock (I lost count of how many times –Johnlock is real, if you disagree gtfo). I attended two electronic music festivals. Dyed my hair twice, and got obsessed with acrylic nails. I also adopted a doggy, she's the sweetest, she's called Pucca and last night I found out she also responds to the word 'puta' (I know, I'm the worst).

I've also done a couple of actual productive things, but I won't bore you with that. Please, comment about what you've been up to all this time!

Now, onto the real thing...

Better late than never, right?

What can I tell you? I just had to finish this fic. There were times when I was like "I wish there was a 'the devil wears prada' Larry fic out there", then I'd answer myself "well it would be, if you had finished writing the damn book".

So I did it. I finished writing this fic. Like, for real.

I'll update every Sunday night because I want to begin my week reading your lovely comments. (I'm in America –as in the continent- so updates will be on Mondays mornings if you happen to live across the world).

All the chapters are already written, so I can promise there won't be a Sunday without an update! -Starting tonight, sept 30.

"But I don't even remember how the story goes!" you may say. Well... you can read it all over again! *dark moon emoji* And comment again too!

I'm not kidding *awkward smile emoji*. I do encourage you to read the story again, at least from chapter 5 and on, because the story went into some editing in order to create a consistent and logic ending.

The editing wasn't major so if you don't want to read it again, I got your back gurl. There will be asterisks and footnotes at the end of the chapters that will explain and reference the edition.

I also updated the character list, which can function as a guide and reminder of who does what and where.

 I want to thank @sannro who made our new beautiful cover. A million thanks for all the inspiration, for putting up with me and my rants about this story, and basically for being the best friend anybody can ask for.  

There's not much left for me to say other than, please, vote and comment, comment, comment!

The chapters are all already written, but they can still be edited to fit what you expect or would like to read. I do take into consideration everything you say.

So, whether you're new here, or you've been waiting for who knows how long for this story to be completed, I wish with all my heart that you enjoy this story, and I hope that all these following Larry feels will make up for the wait.

With Love, Elizabeth

xxxx