3. Pile of stuff

The following day, Harry discovered Louis didn't like English breakfast tea either. Still, Louis dismissed him with no further information about his tea preferences.

A couple of hours later, Louis left the building. It was Harry's duty to clean Louis' desk for when he got back. The paper cup was still half full, just like the day before, so Harry disposed the liquid in the small kitchen.

"Does Louis like sugar in his tea?" Harry asked Liam when he finished arranging his boss' desk.

Harry thought he could try with different teas every morning until he discovered the one that Louis liked.

"Oh, no, you don't want to give Louis a sweetened tea," Liam replied, "They say that was enough reason for Louis to fire a second assistant once,"

"Really?"

"They say so. That was before I was hired," Liam shrugged, "Don't want to verify it myself, tho," he sent him a smile.

Harry chuckled. He found out Liam was a very kind person. Yes, he was a bit tight when Louis was around, but only because Liam really cared about his job. When their load was light and Louis wasn't flooding them with commands, Liam was very thoughtful and he always made sure Harry was doing okay.

Since Louis hadn't shot him a load of tasks, Harry asked "What can I help you with today, Liam?" taking a sip from his own latte.

Liam gave it a little thought, "Hmm... you know what? You could start filling Louis' agenda,"

"I thought only the first assistant dealt with Louis' schedules and more personal stuff,"

"Technically, but it's not like you're not perfectly capable of doing that. Right?"

"I guess,"

After typing a little on his keyboard, Liam spoke, "I emailed you a list of events that you can start arranging on the agenda,"

"Alright," Harry opened the agenda, which had already gotten familiarized with in the little time he had been working there, and opened his mail.

"Liam, these dates are all for next year," Harry spoke hesitantly.

"Yeah," Liam shrugged.

"It's barely June,"

"So?"

Yeah, Harry, so? What was he thinking? Not scheduling them until December 31? Maybe he was just amazed about how of a busy man Louis Tomlinson was. "He's so busy,"

"You're only noticing?" Liam sniggered.

"Pointing it out, obviously," Harry quickly replied when he realized he said that out loud.

"Okay, finish that and you can go have some lunch," Liam smiled.

Having lunch at the end of the tunnel was a good motivation for Harry. He still had to be super careful; filling each party, runway show, opening, even movie premieres, with detailed and exact information.

When he was done, he went to the cafeteria area that belonged to Runway. He hoped there weren't many people, because he didn't want to stand out as the new worker who didn't have anyone to hang out with.

He went directly to the sandwich bar, which was empty, and order a Panini for himself. Then, luckily for him, he saw Niall in the salad bar alone.

Harry approached it, and started browsing in his mind for a conversation started while he piled veggies on his plate. A few lettuce leaves; some tomato cherries; and no, please, no asparagus -just seeing them made him feel sick.