10. À côté de toi

The arrival to Paris went smoothly. Traveling with Louis Tomlinson had its perks, like not having to queue at all for nothing. The car that was supposed to pick them up was already there, so they were on their way to the hotel in no time.

Harry stuck his face to the window the whole ride. He was astonished by the architectural beauty. He quickly realized why everyone that's been there just loves Paris. It is simply enchanting. With the streets all covered by cream-grey stone, with lamp post that –sadly, were not lit since it was still daytime, and with balconies that adorned every building. He was so mesmerized, he didn't notice Louis' fond stare.

Arriving to the Ritz Hotel was a whole experience. Harry felt like proper royalty, surely only the Château de Versailles could be more luxurious than this.

Two butlers helped them with their luggage as Harry checked them in. He was glad the receptionist spoke English, and hoped most of the staff did too.

Harry gave her his name and after some clicks on her computer she smiled, "Here are your two key-cards for the suite Vendôme, monsieur,"

"Thank you," Harry replied with a smile.

Before turning around, he heard Niall's voice.

"Ah, Louis! Harry! Bienvenue á Paris!" he said with the widest grin.

"Hello, Niall," Louis smiled.

Niall gave each one two cheek kisses as greeting.

Harry chuckled, "Okay, hello,"

"D'you smell that, H?" Niall asked as he inhaled deeply with his hands on his waist. "It's the smell of Paris," he said smugly. "And croissants! Who's up for a late lunch?"

Louis smiled, "Yeah, we can do lunch. We'll meet you at the restaurant , say, in twenty minutes?"

"Magnifique. I'll see ya," Niall replied and then turned.

Louis sent Harry a nod with a small smile. "C'mon, let's go to our suite" he said softly.

It was something Harry had tried not to think about much; sharing such prestigious suit with Louis. The thing is, it was completely normal. Louis always shared that same suit with the first assistant on Paris fashion week. It was a work trip, after all. Louis was going to need his assistant around as much as back home, or even more. So, yeah, Harry needed to stop making a big deal out of it.

Louis walked carelessly all the way to their suite, and even when Harry opened their door, Louis didn't seem fazed or anything. Like the Vendôme suit just came with the territory.

 Like the Vendôme suit just came with the territory