Chapter 10

This picture is in honor of the Faction Dauntless. I don't know why, it just reminded me of it. I hope you Slothlings enjoy!!! (Slothlings will never get old. :3)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eric's POV:
She needed it, and I mean that in the nicest way possible. She was being the bitchiest person on the planet at the moment, and I just needed to scare her. I knew she wasn't intimidated by me, but she was afraid of me.

I had to muster all of my strength not to choke her when she kneed me out in the hallway. We had our little dispute before she had turned to me, signaling that she had changed her mind. My turn princess.

As soon as we walked in, I noticed Autumn was admiring my blank nothingness for an apartment. As she sat down, I went into the kitchen to get a beer. I think I could only  withstand her presence, while being intoxicated. That's very sad.

I grabbed the coolest one from the fridge, my fingers almost immediately freezing to the touch. I drank the brown liquid, it traveling down my throat, while stinging it's way down. I looked back at her, slowly being entranced by her.

I sat down across from her, staring into her deep pools of green eyes.

"So? Why did you want to talk?" She asks, her eyes wondering. I got out of my chair and leaned in close to her.

"So? You don't think I'm intimating? You don't think I'm scary? Well, I can change that, as fast as you can flick a light switch." I said. Geez. Way to be cheesy man. I saw her face change from anxious, to terror. I saw this as a sign to continue my scary speech.

"You don't know what exactly I could do to you. You don't even know what I'm holding back at doing to you, at this very moment." I said, my tone slightly becoming more evil. I could tell by her expression, she wanted out. I think I've had my fun.

"Now. If you won't mind, get out." I said, my voice back to being as stern as usual. I watched her as she reached for the door. Wait, maybe one more thing before she leaves.

"You know, I really do like it when you party. It's like you lose sight of everything. Like you have no worries. You should really party more often." I said, smirking. I saw her cheeks instantly turn crimson. How cute. Little princess does have a heart. Oh well.

She then steps out of the apartment and I'm left alone with my thoughts. Hm. I wonder how much it would take for her to party like that again? I chuckled as I thought this to myself. It could be easy, actually. To just get her out of her comfort zone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am sorry for the short chapter. I just wanted it to be Eric's POV. I hoped you Slothlings liked. Love you all, peace!~<3