"What the hell happened to your face?"

Whenwe returned from the mountains, I set a goal to try and do makeup.

"Ow." I stab my eye with black eyeliner for what seems like a hundred times.

I watch another makeup tutorial. They make it look so easy on the video.

Finally giving up trying, I slam the eyeliner on my dresser and pause the video. I grab a tissue and start wiping the marks of my failed attempts. When I hear a familiar laugh, I look up and groan as I see RJ sitting on my bed through my mirror.

"Do come in." I purse my lips, giving him a sarcastic look. I throw the tissue in the bin and start picking my nose.

"Can you not do that when I'm here?" He pulls a disgusted face as I bring my finger out, which is wrapped in bogie. I stand, wiggling my finger at him as he sprints to the other side of my bed, away from me. "Don't come any closer." He puts his hands out with wide eyes.

I put my finger on my chin and pretend to think. "Hm... If you teach me to put makeup on, I won't wipe it on you." I grin at him.

"I don't even know how to do makeup." He scrunches his face.

"Stop lying. You have a makeup course." I roll my eyes and tap my feet impatiently.

"No, I don't," he scoffs and folds his arms in a defensive manner.

"You do." I point at him accusingly as I narrow my eyes.

"How would you know?" He scoffs again.

I yawn, "I was on your laptop."

"So you were invading my privacy." He clenches his hands to fists, but I don't think any of it.

"If you just help me, I won't even talk about it again or share it on social media." I smile sweetly at him.

"Fine," he grumbles in defeat.

I wipe my chin with the back of my snotty hand then wipe it on my jeans.

I sit on my desk chair and give RJ the makeup that I have bought recently. He grabs a brush and sits on my bed as I swivel my chair to face him. I close my eyes and pucker my lips.

"What are you doing?"

I open an eye and shrug. "Isn't this what I'm meant to do?"

"Wait for my instructions." I relax my face and open my eyes. "Now, close your eyes."

I tilt my head with a bored expression. "Are you fucking kidding me? That's what I was just doing."

"Yeah, but I didn't tell you to do it."

"Ugh." I motion in strangling him and he chokes. He slaps my hand away and massages his throat.

"Bitch. That fucking hurt."

"Good."

"I don't want to help you anymore." He stands, but I grab his arm and yank it for him to sit down again.

I put my hand up like I'm going to recite a national anthem, "I promise to follow your orders." I bow my head solemnly. I look up and we grin at each other.

"Close your eyes then."

Should I go for McDonalds or KFC?

I feel the soft brush glide along my eyelids gracefully and think that RJ is doing a pretty damn good job... until I open my eyes and turn to face my mirror.

"You son of a bi–" I turn round but he already dashed out the door before I could punch him.

I run after him, but I screech to a halt when Ashley comes out of nowhere. He hears me and looks up from his Game Boy. He stares for ten seconds then bursts out laughing pointing at my eyes. I click my tongue and twist his finger backwards.