Skyworld?!

Your on your bed playing 'Kid Icarus Uprising' on Pitto's chapter. Playing on your third time around, it's still not boring. You decide to pause. You open the game case and grab the booklet. You grab your red sharpie and draw hearts around Pit's face wherever you see it. This makes you blush.

"Having a crush on Pit makes me scrap my old crush," you say to yourself. You had a crush on a person called Oliver but not anymore. You open your nintendo 3DS again and contine.
"-Why would I kick my own butt?" you heard Pitto say. You giggle at this.
"Never gets old!" You exclaim, laughing at the same time.
"(F/N)! There's a letter for you!" Your mum shouts as always.
Annoyed, you slam your nintendo shut and run downstairs. Mum throws the note on the table.
"Geez. Looks like the note I got when I was a kid," mum replied. It was a sky-blue envolope with no sign of who sent it.
"Know who it is?" You ask.
"No idea sweetie. I've got pizza in the oven. Want some?" She asks you. You are mesmerised by the mettalic sky-blue envolope and swipe your fingers across it.
"I'll get the letter opener," she says. You open the letter with your mum and blue-whitish dust spreads everywhere!
"Aaarrrgghhh!"your mum screams like hell and turns into a monster!
"Mum?! Help!" You scream. With that, you run back upstairs, into your room, slamming the door shut. Then you realise that you have the note in your hand. You unfold the letter quickly and read it.
It read:

"Dear (F/N),

Sorry this is so sudden but, the underworld army-"

Wait... underworld army? You bet that this is a joke.

"-is attacking us again. All our soldiers ar either too weak or defeated. We need your help-"

Pfft! This is all fake isn't it...

"- to defeat them. Don't worry. With proper training and skill with your kind, they will be no match for us. I'm sending you up now-"

Wait... what?

"Kind regards,

Palutena-
Goddess of light"

Palu.. WHAT?!

Aren't they just in a game?

And with that, a cylinder of light surrounds you and lifts you up to... Skyworld?

That is your guess because you see Palutena's temple a few miles infront of you.

Question one

What kind of man are you into?

P: a cheerfull man.

D: an exciting man.

At the end of the story, depending how much p's and d's you get is depending on which guy you get.

E.g.

More p's than d's: you get pit

More d's than p's: you get pitto.

;-)