War Is Rising

FEW DAYS LATER

You wake extra early this morning. Looking in the mirror, one of your wings are white!
'God me and my life. So twisted!' You say in your mind.
"Up so early aren't ya" Palutena says.
"Sorry to burst your bubble but, they're attacking today! Get ready. I have special gear for your protection," she continiues.
"What! Today?!" You shout as you jump (literally) out and dress. You open the door to see all the people running out of the hall. You follow them. Everone is lining up in a ginormous room where Pit, Pitto and Palutena are at the front. Your guessing you should be there to. You fly up to the front to meet them. You're placed in between the boys. They both smile at you in different ways. Pit's one was obviously cheerful and Pitto's one was cheeky.
"Friends, what you are about to face is one of the most deadliest crisist of history. The underworld has been taking humans from the world and turned them back from us. They just took (F/N)'s mother a few days ago. We need to turn them back to life instead of death. And with our sacred warrior, there is no doubt that we will win! Who is with me!?" She cheers. Everyone cheers.
"Go save our world!" She shouts as she points outside where everyone runs. You run as well with the others.

Hah! Its just like playing kid icarus! Just in first person shooter version.
"You need to get to the boss level before anyone else does. The monsters are charging!" Palutena says. You take the challenge and fly twice as fast to the boss level. Not aware of the forces around you, you get stuck in a bunch of enimes. You try to shoot but you can't and your flying goes uneven. All the soldiers get killed. You can't do anything.
"Palutena! Please help!" You plead. You struggle with the enimes who are gripping you. Then you hear a blast coming from the temple. Palutena uses her magic to glide here. She takes out the enimes around you.
"Go! Quickly!" She tells you. You fly to the battle and see Pit and Pitto fighting the monster in the dream you had.
"Hello sweetie! Turned into an ugly angel eh? Prepare to die!" The monster says. It's your mum!
"Attack her!"Pit instructs you. You do as he says.you all start attacking.
"Don't mind if I do!" Palutena says as she starts attacking as well.
"Well, don't think I might die if you attack me?" The monster says. You know its not real.
"Liar! I'm turning you back!" You shout. You all attack the monster who isn't attacking you for some reason.
"Pft! Boring!" She shouts as she wipes out Palutena and grabs Pitto.
"No!" You shout. Pit started to get unsteady.
"(F/N)! HELP!" Pitto screamed.
You looked at him. Pain was all.
"(F/N)! Go! No use risking your life!" He shouted as he fell. You look at both of them and decide who you need.

"IT'S FOR LOVE!" you shout as you dive in to save him.

Final Quesion

Who do you like more?

P: Pit

D: Dark Pit