Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope!

Finally! After walking for about two-in-a-half kilometres, you're at the door! You decide to rub your eyes just in case its a dream.

Nope!

You decide to do everything you actually can to make sure this is a dream... but eventually decide to confirm that it's real. You feel a warm gust of wind slide against your cheek.
"Whooo hooooo!" You hear a familiar voice and look up. Covering the sun through your eyes, you try to see who the figure is.

"Hah!" The figure says as it lands hard leaving a dust bomb spreading. The coarse dirt pushes you back onto the floor making you bash into the door.
(Rhymes:-)
You drop the letter on the floor near the figure.
"Huh? Whats this?" With the male voice you can tell that its a boy. He picks up and scans through as some of the dust clears a bit. Then... you see the one that you know. The one that you love.

Pit the angel.

Nope!

Its Pit alright. The wings, the bow and arrow, the toga and the good lookin' hair.
(:-)

This is all to much for you and with that you blush alot.
"(F/N)...who's (F/N)?" He asks. You cough with all the dust in your face and then, Pit faces you.
"Uh... this yours?" He asks. You just nod your head and stand up.
"Ah! You're the new trainee! Pit. Pit the angel. You?" He asks.
"(F/N) (L/N)," you stammer. He holds his hand out for you to shake. You think for a while...

You take the hand and blush like mad.

He shakes it and talks to Palutena through the laurel wreath crown... at least you think.
"Lady Palutena! I have the trainee outside!" He exclaims looking up. All in a flash, Palutena appears. "Hello Pit!" She says.

She stares at you for a very long time before she steps out of trance.
"Yep! This is the one," Palutena finally says.
"The what?" You ask. Right now, you have no idea about what's going on.
"The chosen, sacred I should say, warrior," she replies.
"Wait... sacred? You never said anything about that Lady Palutena!" Pit butted in. Sacred? Chosen? Warrior? Your not even an angel! Those questions fly around your head like crazy!
"Oh Pit. Let me explain!

The chosen one is a regular human, you of course (F/N), who we watch over to see their talent and if they are suitable for the position. You, as seeing you are suitable for this position, with proper training and skills to be learnt, no army will harm us in the protection of you, young angel," she explained.

"I-I-I have to p-protect the whole entire Sk-Skyworld?" You stammer uncontrollably. With a feeling you don't know, you step back.
"Don't be daft! It's not hard when you're teamed up with our forces!" Palutena exclaims.
"Pit, why don't you show her around?" Palutena asks Pit.
"Uh...I-I'm not s-sure ab-bout that... why don't you do it?" Pit stammers. His cheeks glow pink as he says it. You wonder why? He probably doesn't know the whole palace that well.

"Oh well, follow me (F/N)!" Palutena gestures you to follow as she opens the door.

Question Two

What is your ideal date?

P: just a relax, pizza and a movie at home will do.

D: Glad you asked! A romantic candlelit dinner followed with a moonlight walk across the beach.