Whoops!

What was that! Your still running and you're in front of the door. It slams shut. You turn around and Pitto is walking to you. Thank god he's not running. You try to open the door desperately.
'Come on (F/N)! You gotta stay upbeat, upbeat, upbeat!' You say to yourself. Pitto is about ten metres away from you.
'Otherwise you're dead meat, dead meat, dead meat!' You continue. Before he takes a step, the door jerks open and you fall. His face is madly desperate and you run. Not knowing that Pit is in front of the door. You crash into him making you both tumble to the ground.
"Ow... huh? Oh it's you!"he says as he sees you.
"Whats with the hurry?" He asks. 'What do I do? Should I tell? Wait... he likes me and it will start a fight! Aha! I'll lie!' You think to yourself. You spread a giant smile across your face.
"I hit three moving targets at training and I'm really happy!" You lie.
"Your a bad liar," he joked. I giggled at the fact he was so optimistic.
"Nah! Of course I believe you! On the other hand, congrats!" He replied. He helped you up and his cheeks were as pink as the camellias you have at home.
"I felt proud myself," Pitto butted in.
"Great job Pitto! Sh-"
"Don't you dare call me that again Pit stain!" Pitto shouted. You laughed at the fight they were having.
"Anyways, Pit, I need to talk to you. 12 AM tonight," he says as he walks away.
"Um... can I um... stay with you for the moment?" You ask.
"Sure! Uh... why exactly? Something wrong?" He asks.
"No. Nothing wrong," you reply. Although you do have a million things wrong in your life.
"Just doing errands. Wanna help?" He asked.
"Okay," you reply

After dinner, you get dressed into your PJ's and go to sleep. Trying to remember something that was going to happen tonight. You drift off to sleep on the comfortable bed and recap the whole entire day. After a few hours, you are awoken by a creak of the door. Then, murmurs followed by a punch. Then a few more murmurs. Then footsteps pass your door. You wait until the area is dead silent. After a minute or two, you get your dressing gown and put it on. You light an oil lamp and cover it with your hand so that it doesn't cover the whole room. You get out and follow the murmurs in the training room. You open the door a little to see the conversation that the two were having.
"Why did you want to talk? Just tell me?" Pit asked.
"Well, today I told a certain someone your little secret," Pitto said cheekily.
"Wait... w-w-what?! Why you little-" He shouted.
"Oh Pit! Is there something on my mouth? I don't have a mirror!" Pitto said sarcastically.
"What is that?" Pit replies. Pitto wiped off the thing on his mouth and flicked it onto Pit.
"It's the lip gloss that girl had," he answered. You quickly touch your lip to feel the pink tinted EOS lip balm you put on this Morning. 'Great' you said in your mind.
"Ew! Lip gl-
Wait... YOU-"

"Let's say it was 'her' who kissed me. Sorry to break it to you bro... I guess her heart was set on me, Pit Stain," he said.
"Wait... your lying! She ran into me with an anxious face! She was scared! You went in for the kill Pitto!" He shouted.
"St-"
"I don't care! Do you know what this means to me?!" Pit was frustrated. It was really scary.
"Uh..um well-"
"Dark Pit you idiot!" He shouts as he slashes Pitto. You're watching the fight finding out you like Pitto as well.

You like both.

You need to stop the fight.
Light bulb!
You have an idea. You drop the lamp making sure that the oil doesn't leak out. You are frozen still. The yelling has stopped.
"W-who's there?" Pit asks scared.
"Scardy cat,"Pitto says as he opens the door. He sees you picking up the lamp.
"Just going to the bathroom. Training at midnight eh? What if I told Palutena? Naughty boys," I joked.

"What! Your not serious are you?" Pit squealed.
"Relax Pit, she's joking aren'tcha?" He says as he gives you another cheeky smile with a wink. Using your common sense, you tell the truth.
"I actually will if you boys don't go back to sleep," you say with a proud smile on your face. You give the mesage to Pitto:
'Outta my way! You don't scare me no more! Back away Pittoey!'
He has a mad look on his face. Then he turns it to hes grin.
"Why don't you tell Pit stain about what happened at training today?" He threatens. You have a plan plotted in your head.
"With pleasure," you glare at him. He gets surprised at how much you want to do it.
"Yeah um... You see... Pittoey here did lip to lip with me unexpectedly. And I hated it!" You say proudly. Pitto walks up to you as you say this. You hold your hand out to stop him.
(Talk to da hand BOI! >:-)
"I rathered I be someone else! Someone like my crush! Someone like... " you trailed off.
Before you know, Pitto covers your mouth and pulls you in.
"She LOOOOVES lying. I'll tell you," he replies.
"Someone like me..." Pit trailed off. You weren't even thinking about that.
"Did I say that aloud?" He asks embarrassed. Pitto throws you to the ground.
"Yup," you wheeze.
"I actually wasn't thinking that," you manage to blurt out.
"Of course you didn't. Without the laurel wreath, no on can hear your thoughts," Pitto says.
"Ahem! What did I say about telling Palutena about this?" You say proudly. Their eyes widen and they rush out of the room. You stand up and peek out of the door. Both the doors slam shut.
"Thats the way I like it!" You say as you go back to your room.

Question Four

What would you do in a break up situation?

P: I'd just tell them 'sorry but I think that we can't be together anymore'

D: Cheat. Find someone new and show my future ex.
E.g: G:hi! Um this is my boyfriend-
B:What! But we were together!
G:No more.

;-)