Preview- She Will Be Loved

Coming soon! 

What most pple have been asking for will soon be a reality. THE SEQUEL TO 'I WAS NEVER LOVED' !!!! This is bascially the test run. Tell me what you think.

Chapter 1:

The summer had run off quickly . . .

It's funny but I could have sworn that I had more time before I had to return to that place of torture, filled with it's gossipers and devils. Now I realized, I only had one week left . . .

I sat on the back porch of my new home, the one Jayden and I now shared and I simply stared out at the setting sun. No matter how much things had changed I still found great comfort in monotony; somehow I knew that that would never change. I thought back to just three months ago . . .it seemed so far off  . . .Just three months ago I was a wreck, fed up of life and ready to give in the first chance I got. It may sound odd but I had my reasons. I couldn't live with my mother any longer.

True to our word Matt did attend the therapy sessions and he was getting better. He didn't wake up screaming anymore and he wasn't so angry. . .

I had slowly become very accustomed to Jayden's family. In some way they were like my own. Jonie had become like a sister to me and she shared even more of her secrets with me. I was actually starting to have a normal life. I had friends and people who cared about me, especially Jayden. Just thinking his name made me smile, by now it had become a reflex and he knew it. Just what he needed, an ego boost because it definitely wasn't soaring through the sky already. But I guess it was fine because I had come to realize just how much I loved him. That thought made me smile too. A couple months ago if anyone had asked me I would have told them that there was no such thing.

 The sudden movement in my hands made me drop my eyes. Emi was trying to get into a more comfortable position. I ran my fingers through her hair as I thought back again. She had changed too, her hair was no longer a strawberry blonde but had settled on brunette like my own. I thought back to just how torn I was when I thought she was dead. Never before had I felt so empty, so insignificant. The news of her death was my breaking point . . .She was my world and just the thought of losing her was enough to kill me and if it was abit further back I would have thought 'too bad it didn't'. I was a slightly different person now, my outlook on life had taken on a more optimistic look. Though I wouldn't allow myself to get carried away. Certain things would simply never change.

"Hey gorgeous."