I Was Never Loved- chp 26

Chapter 26

No . . .no . . .

Do you still believe in love?

I don't want to . .  .

How was it possible? Tara had mangaed to take the only guy that ever loved me that I loved back. I felt a sharp pain in my heart that only began to throb as I stared at the too scramble to their feet. My head spun slightly and the room was now abit hazy. I took a slow step backwards while shaking my head in disbelief. "How could you . . .?" I whispered.

"Kai . . ." Jayden tried reaching out to me but I drew back sharply.

"Stay away from me!"

"Hey Kai did you find Jayd- EWW Jayden now that is gross!!!" Matt walked past me and stepped into the room. I saw him look from Jayden, who looked frazzled to Tara who tried straightening her hair abit.

"Matt, sport, there's no need to repeat any of this-" Tara tried but she was cut off.

"MOM!!!!!!"

Within seconds mom was present at the door post with my aunts and Nana right behind her. Great, just what I needed, more people to know that I wasn't good enough to keep my boyfriend. I took another step backward hoping I would disappear into the wall or something. Emi stirred slightly but she didn't wake up.

"What the hell is going on here?!" Mom fumed, for once her shouting wasn't directed at me but somehow it still hurt.

"Jayden explain yourself!" Nana demanded.

"Whoa, hold on can we just calm down for a min-"

"I'm sorry Auntie Anna, it's my fault, I should have told him no." Tara said apologetically. I felt something twist in my stomach and I could have sworn I would have lost my dinner then and there.

"Wait no listen-"

"Quiet Jayden! Tara regardless of what you should or should not have done your actions were down right whore like." Nana told her, much too upset to have anyone talking while she was talking. Jayden sighed and placed his hand on his head.

"Settle down, remember the little one is sleeping." Aunt Rebecca cautioned. That's when I remembered that Emi was asleep in my hand. She took her from me and placed her on the bed then she ushered us all out of the room and down the stairs. Once down there no one spoke instead we all stood for like an eternity looking at each other. Finally Jayden spoke up.

"Can I just say something?"

"What else is there to say, you're a typical man, you can't keep it in your pants and you cheated on my daughter! I have half a mind to kick you out right now!" Jayden quieted down immediately. Glancing to the side I noticed that Aunt Jen had a nearly unnoticeable  smug on her face. How disgusting, she was probably thrilled that her daughter had succeeded in ruining my love life especially since it would have meant that when it came to love  or seduction she had the upper hand.

"Why don't we give the guy a chance to speak you know to clear his name?" Aunt Rebecca suggested.

"So he can lie to us and my daughter!"

"No I wouldn't do tha-"

"Shut up!"

"Auntie Anna I said it wasn't his fault-"

"You too you little whore!"

"Don't call my daughter a whore! What about yours, she got knocked up at 14!"

"That's not any concern of yours." Mom informed her.

That only made the arguement louder. The two got loud and with all the shouting my ears began to hurt.