CHAPTER 2

Chapter 2:

Caitlyn's POV ~

Gahd! I can't believe it, I'll actually be part of the Big Time Camp where I can meet them personally.

I'm a rusher and I'm proud of it. When you enter my room it's like WOAW, full of BTR stuffs everywhere.

Tomorrow will be a big day and I can't sleep because of excitement.

°°° °°° °°°

Mitchie's POV ~

Today is definitely a big day! The first day of the camp.

I put all my bags into the van and the stuffs that are needed. It's a summer camp so my bag is really big and heavy.

"All set, sweetie?" My mom asks.

"Yes mom! I'm going now." I kiss my mom and give a tight hug.

"Take care, sweetie. Don't forget to call, 'kay?" She worries a lot. I love her.

"Don't worry mom, I'll be fine and plus Aunt Kelly will be there too so I'll be good." I get in the van and put my seatbelt on.

"I love you, honey." She wave.

"Love you too mom. Bye." I drive off.

I'm gonna pick up the girls. Yes, I'll pick them to their houses, how lucky.

Kelsi don't know how to drive, Katie doesn't have a car and Caitlyn; she knows how to drive, have a car but she's a sleepy-head. She's still sleeping at this time.

°°°

As soon I'm in front of Kelsi's house, she's already outside waiting.

Good! No need to knock,

"Morning Mitch." She greets, picking up her bags.

"Morning." I get off the car and help her.

"Where are we going next?" She asks, getting on the van.

"Katie. We'll get her out of that house." I said, putting back my seatbelt.

°°° °°° °°°

Katie's POV ~

I woke up early and prepare everything; my aunt won't be up early in this morning.

I waited for Mitchie in my room and escape here.

Hell yes, my aunt didn't allow me to go to that camp but I'm making my own way to be there.

I waited in my room, and then Mitch texted me that they're already outside.

Since my room is on the first floor of the house, I can jump off the window. Mitchie and Kelsi are on the other side of the window waiting to catch my bags.

As soon as I escape that hell house, we run fast back to the van.

"I'll drive." I said, Mitch throw me the key and she sit beside the driver's seat.

And we drive off. Laughing.

"I think Caitlyn is still sleeping." Kelsi said.

Caitlyn's place is near my place so we got there fast.