CHAPTER 24

Chapter 24:

Mitchie's POV ~

As days go on, Logan is always there for me. He's like an old friend of mine that I really knew years ago though we just met weeks ago. He is gentle, kind and caring. His girlfriend must be really lucky to have him.

He also slowly helped me forgot Shayne by being occupied and having them around me.

I don't want to add malice on his generosity and being all friendly around me. He's not only friendly on me but also with the others, I don't want to misunderstand and mistook it.

And if ever I fall for him, I don't want that I just used him get over Shayne. I'm not like that and I will never be.

°°° °°° °°°

Logan's POV ~

Watching her from far distance makes me feel so pleased. She's really nice and kind. Every guy can fall over her. Including me. I want to tell her but I don't want her to mistake it that I'm taking advantage of her situation.

°°°

It's already 18th day of the camp and we have a performance today.

"Guys, here's the line-up." Mitchie gave us the clipboard.

"We're last!" Carlos says.

"All hyped up?" The host yells, as the campers screams.

3 groups of the campers performed. They are great and entertaining. After that Mitchie hop in the stage with some other staff and she start singing.

[ > ] Our Time is Here - Demi Lovato

♪ We're done but it's not over

We'll start it again

Out to the end of the day

It keeps getting better

Don't be afraid

We’ll do it together

"She's really great." Carlos says.

Come on

Come on

You know

It's your time to move

It's my time move

Come on

Come on

Let go

Leave it all behind

Your past and mind

"I know." I mutter with a smile.

♪ Our time... Our time is here

°°°

"Guys, let's just sing 'Time of Our Life'." I say.