CHAPTER 5: Rumour

<The next day>
[YOUR POV]
I woke up to the feeling of a pillow hitting my face. Urghhh why must my dad wake me up like this!!! I woke up and got ready for school.

I got to school and see Annie not in her usual spot waiting for me.

"She must be late" I thought.

I was walking down the hallway to get to my class. While walking I felt many people staring at me and whispering. I was so confused.

"Did I not wear my bra?" I thought to myself.

"AHHHH" I screamed when I felt someone pulled me to an empty classroom.

"Anne where have you been? Why didn't you wait for me at the usual place?" I asked her, relieved to know it was Anne.

"That's because I've been going around removing this." Anne said and held out a piece of paper to my face.

It was a photoshopped picture of me in a bikini and a caption that says slut.

"Hahaha! Wow! What great photoshopping skills they have." I laughed amused by their photoshopping skills.

Anne just stared at me, obviously confused.

"Are you out of your mind? How can you be laughing?" She said while shaking me furiously.

"It's all over the school!" She adds on.

"Relax. It's obviously photoshopped and that's not really my body so it's no big deal." I calmly said.

"Besides I do look hot in a bikini." I smirked at Anne.

Anne frowned and rolled her eyes at me.

"Do you even know how it all started?" Anne questioned me.

I shook my head in reply.

Anne sighed and said "It's because of a rumour. Someone say that they saw you with Kyungsoo at Lotte World."

"And apparently the whole school thinks that both of you are together." She continues.

"Can you believe it? HAHAHAHA." She laughs.

"HAHAHA. Because you don't like him and the whole school thinks you're together with him. HAHAHA." She said in between laughs and clapping her hands. She looks like she is going to die from laughing too much.

I just looked at her not knowing what to say because I did in fact went out with him that day.

*SHIT* I thought.

"Why aren't you laughing?" Anne said, still laughing.

I looked at her. My face filled with guilt. Guilt was literally written all over my face.

Anne's smiley face turned into a shocked face.

"Don't tell me that the rumour is true?"

I squeezed my face real tight anticipating her screaming and shouting.

"WHAT! AND YOU DID NOT TELL ME?!" Anne shouted at the top of her lungs, as if the squeezing of my face was an answer. An answer that she did not expect.

Anne read me like a book.

"Shhh! Keep it down." I whispered.

"Let me explain." I continued.

I told Anne the reason why we were there.

"Oh so it's not a date?" Anne asked.

"No it's not" I replied.

Anne sighed in relieve.

"Phew. Because if you are the whole school is going to be against you. Well mostly the girls."

I smiled at her. I was grateful to have her as a friend.

"But why didn't you tell me earlier?" Anne questioned.

"Because I know that you're going to tease me." I said defensively.

"Oooo so you like him right? C'mon admit it! Omo! (Y/n) likes kyungsoo." Anne teased and poke me.

"Just like that" I sighed listening to her teasing.

<FAST FORWARD>
I was getting ready to go home, putting my books in my locker when I saw a note.

"STAY AWAY FROM KYUNGSOO OPPA OR ELSE!!!" - Anonymous

"Really? Is this some kind of death note?" I scoffed and kept it.

[KYUNGSOO POV]
I didn't speak to (y/n) at all today. I didn't get the chance to. I saw the photoshopped picture of her and I felt terrible. I got her into this mess. I should have thought about it more carefully when asking her out. She is not avoiding me is she? I have to solve this problem or it's going to get worse for her.

[YOUR POV]
I was getting ready for bed when all of a sudden...

'Ding dong'

I opened the door and to my surprise it's Kyungsoo wearing a cap and a mask.

"Why the heck is he covering himself. Does he think that he is some K-pop idol or something?" I thought to myself.

He turned away and pointed at me.

I was confused so I looked down at myself and realised that I was in my pjs.

*SHIT AGAIN?! How embarrassing!* I thought.

I quickly slam the door and got dressed.

After getting dressed I opened the door again.

"Umm.. may I help yo-.." Not even allowing me to finish my sentence, he barged in.

He removed his mask and revealed his flawless face that fascinates me.

"Are you okay?" His face filled with concern.

"Yea I'm totally fine." I replied.

He walked closer to me and put both of his hands on my shoulder, looking deep into my eyes trying to find the real answer.

"Are you sure?" He asked in a more serious tone.

His face inches away from mine, his eyes locking on mine. I just can't take it. I feel like I might collapse due to his beauty.

I quickly take a step back and tried to compose myself.

*Get your shit together man* I told myself.

[KYUNGSOO POV]
I have decided to go to (y/n)'s house to see if she's alright and to apologise to her.

I rang her door bell as soon as I reached her place.

She was in her pjs again.

*She is so cute* I chuckled to myself.

I looked away and pointed at her. As soon as she realised it, she slammed the door right in my face.

*Urgh this girl* I sighed.

She opened the door again. Not letting her finish, I entered her house.

I asked her if she was alright. She said she was fine. How can anyone be fine in this situation? So went closer to her and looked into her eyes. Well after all they say eyes are the window to the soul.

Nothing no sign of sadness what so ever.

A few seconds later she took a step back and I let go of her.

*Does she hate me?* I thought.

"I'm sorry."