CHAPTER 7: Operation plan

<ANNIE POV>
I'm just waiting for (y/n) at the entrance of our school, and she is late as usual.

I looked down at my watch to check the time. While checking the time, I felt the need to look at my side. I looked to my side and to my surprise, it was Do Kyungsoo, standing beside me! I'm just taking a moment to appreciate how close I am with him.

I stared at him with eyes wide open. 'He is even cuter up close' I squealed to myself.

After I'm done admiring his God given looks, I started to wonder.

'Why is he out here?'

'Perhaps, is he waiting for someone?'

He must have notice I was staring because he turned to look at me. I was surprised by the sudden eye contact, so I smiled and bowed slightly as a form of greeting and he did the same back.

<YOUR POV>
It's currently 6:30 AM and my school starts at 7 AM. I'm currently rushing out of my house and my hair is probably in a mess. Luckily the school is just a running distance away.

Upon reaching the school, I stopped running as I still see some students strolling in to school.

"Oh thank god!"

I said out of breath.

I spotted Annie at the usual spot and waved happily at her, running into her arms.

"Oh my god Annie! I made it!"

I said still out of breath.

"Girl, take a breath would you."

Annie said laughing at me while petting my back as I was crouching and holding on to my knees for support while trying to breathe normally.

During the process of trying to breathe, I heard someone clear his throat. I looked up and saw Kyungsoo staring at me and if I'm reading his facial expression too deep, I think he looks worried.

"Are you ok?"

He said with his chocolaty voice.

"Oh, I'm fine."

I said, starting to regain my normal breathing.

"Oh, why are you here?"

I asked shocked to see him outside.

"I'm waiting for you. So we could go to class together."

He said smiling. A little too wide.

I stared at him, then at Annie. And boy she was shocked alright.

"And why?"

I asked, avoiding Annie's constant stink eye she is giving me right now.

"Do I need a reason to walk with my girlfriend?"

He replied and I swear he won't wipe off that smile he have on his face.

By now Annie is probably cursing and killing me in her mind.

"WHAT! GIRLFRIEND? Why didn't you tell me? I thought we were friends?!"