CHAPTER 2: CHAPEL

[YOUR POV]
The last bell rang which indicates the end of school. I packed up my things when Anne came to me telling me that she will be going first because her mum is waiting for her.

You were walking down the hall when you remembered that there used to be a chapel in the school. During the first year of high school, before you met Anne, you were always spending time alone in the chapel. You wanted to visit the chapel because its been a while since you last saw the chapel.

You searched for the chapel and finally you saw it. There was a barrier that covered the chapel. You carefully climbed over the barrier so that no one would notice you. The back of the chapel is still under construction that's why it's prohibited to all students. I walked to the main entrance of the chapel. I took a deep breath as I slowly open the door without make a sound. I walked into the chapel, while looking around I felt like crying as I reminisce about the past. I always come to the chapel because even though I had no friends I felt like someone is with me when I'm in the chapel, and that someone is god.

I walked up the stairs where I always sit at during the break. As I walked up the stairs I saw a figure sitting at the top of the stairs. As I looked closer, it was Kyungsoo reading a book. I was shock to see him here and unknowingly uttered his name out loud

"Kyungsoo...".

He heard me and looked up to see who was calling his name. He stared at me and there was an awkward silence between us. Then I decided to break the silence

"What are you doing here?"

He looked at me innocently and said

"Oh... err.. I was being chased by fangirls. I didn't know where I was going and I ended up hiding here because I wanted to be alone."

I looked at him and nodded

"I guess I'll leave you alone then."

I bow slightly and turned my heels around and started walking down when I heard

"WAIT!"

I sighed and turned around to face him

"Yes?"

The silence began to surround us. Nothing, he didn't say anything.

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone you're here." I said as I thought maybe he was worried about that.

"A..A..Ani, not that. I..I..kind of need some company right now."

I blinked a few times trying to process what he said. Omo did he just ask me to accompany him?

"Can you..st..stay? I mean if you don't want to it's..it's.. ok."

I looked at him and I felt bad if I say no so..

"Sure since I have nothing to do anyway." I said as I walked up the stairs and sat beside him.

[KYUNGSOO'S POV]
Why did I even stutter? And most importantly why did I ask her to stay? Oh gosh! Why do I feel like I don't ever want her to leave my side? I want to get to know her better. She's different.

"Errrm.."

My thoughts were cut off by her. I didn't even realise that I was staring at her this whole time. As soon as my eyes met hers I quickly turned away.

[YOUR POV]
Why was he staring at me? Is there something on my face? It made me uncomfortable so I decided to speak

"Errrm.." yes it worked he stopped looking at me.

"So.. I bet you don't know my name yet. I'm (y/n) just to let you know." I continued and smiled slightly.

He looked at me and gave me an awkward smile.