CHAPTER 6: Girlfriend?

<KYUNGSOO POV>
"I'm sorry" I said.

"And what are you sorry for..."

She asked frowning just a little which makes the creases between her brows visible and her lips to slightly pout. I found that adorable.

"Well... You are getting bullied in school and it's all my fault."

I looked down feeling guilty to even look at her.

"Look it's not your fault ok. It's not like you're not the one who put those picture of me around the school, so you don't have to feel guilty."

She laughed and paused a little before continuing.

"It's not you right..."

She said having little pauses in between each word.

"NO WAY! I WOULD NEVER DO THAT!"

I said frantically waving my hands in front of her to make her believe me.

"Alright, alright. I'm just kidding."

She laughed in the most adorable way and that made me smile.

"I got you into this mess and I'm going to get you out of it."

I said with determination in my voice.

"Nah, you don't really need to. I'm fine don't worry. This matter doesn't affect me."

'How can she say that when she is clearly being bullied in school?! She is a strong one.' I thought to myself.

"No, I insist. I got you in this mess and I'm going to get you out of it."

"Ok... And how are you planning on doing that?"

She asked raising and eyebrow.

'Is she challenging me? Challenge accepted.' I smirked in my thoughts.

"Go out with me."

I said looking her straight in the eyes.

She looked at with wide eyes and horror written all over her face.

"WHAT?!"

"I mean if you're my girlfriend, they would not dare to hurt you."

I said pleased with myself for coming up with such a great idea.

"Ummm HELLO? In case you haven't notice that I got photoshopped posters around the school just because of a RUMOUR that I may or may not be possibly going out with you and now you want to announce it to the whole school to confirm that?! I don't know about you but it sounds like you're killing me."

She said almost in one breath. Girl breathe!

"Ah, I thought you're not affected by it."

I smiled as victory is mine.

"I..I'm not. Is just that your plan doesn't make sense." She said.

<YOUR POV>
'Aish! Is this guy smirking?! URGHH using my words against me.' I thought.

"Trust me my plan will work. Just be my girlfriend and soon it'll be all over."

He said confidently.

I looked at him for awhile. Thinking if I should go with his plans. I must have stared at him for a long time because he is waving his hands in front of me, snapping me out from a trance.

"Hello? Is anybody in there?"

He said teasing me. I just blinked a few times processing my thoughts.

"Come on! It's not like I'm asking your hand in marriage."

Still teasing me. I glared at him giving the 'are you serious' face.

"Hey! You don't just ask a girl you barely know to be your girlfriend and expect a yes. But since it's fake... I guess we can go with your plan."

I said scratching my head. Still don't really know if this is a good idea.

"Yea.. Fake.."

He said as he laughed a little while rubbing the nape of his neck.