one.

I'm Kylie. Yup you guessed it.. Kylie Jenner. The youngest of a famous family. What else could you ask for?! You may think it's sooo easy for me to get everything, and that I'm living the dream. Welcome to what happens behind the cameras..

BEEEEEP
BEEEEEP
"Fucking alarm! Ugh, another torturous day at school." I close my eyes again,
"Just one more minute..."
"KYLIEE!" Mom screams "GET UP OR YOUR GOING TO BE LATE!"
"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT IM UP" she annoys the living shit out of me but she's my saviour and I love her to death. I get up, take a shower and get ready I throw on skinny high wasted jeans and an oversized jumper to cover up my bruises. I don't bother with makeup since either way I'm ugly, you can't cover up ugliness so yah. I walk downstairs and slip on my Timberlands and walk into the kitchen. I smell something. Lol Koko try a cook.. Again.
"So what did u burn this time" she gives me a death stare as I laugh.
"Yeah goodmawnin to u to" she says obviously not taking my joke in.
"I love you really" I grab an apple and say bye. Ugh. I'm so nervous, but then again everyday is the same.. Daily beatings, annoying teachers, going to the nurse and trying to fit in with my sister. Oh yeah she's the team captain of the cheer squad which is the only reason why I got in. Everyone hates me. I don't know why.
I reach the entrance of hell aka school. Hah. I then thought of a plan. Run to my locker and run to homeroom. I open my locker and just as I am about to reach inside. 'BOOM' Ugh please don't be who I think it is. I turn around and to my surprise it's who I thought it was...

Who could it be ? Is it a group or nah?