six.

"Come on let's go Kendall is probably waiting for me." Justin says with such an evil smirk on his face. As he was walking away he stopped
"I hope my message came clear to you.. I don't want you alive. Bitch." He then walked away, I knew it was him because of his voice. Someone was approaching me, I moved back a little, but I gave up since I was in so much pain. I began shaking uncontrollably as the person came closer.
"I'm sorry.." I then knew it was one of them but who? The whisper was so faint I couldn't figure out who.
I got up carefully and limped back home. I wish Stas was here (short for Anastasia) she's the only one who knows about this. She's my bestfriend and I love her to bits. She was on a vacation with her family. Damn she should've taken me with her. Oh well I just can't wait to see her tomorrow. Since Its the weekend we could have a sleepover while my bruises heal. She's coming back later today so I'll just call her later.
I walked to the door when I realised there was a sticky note on the door handle I ripped it off and read it
Kylie,
I've gone to a business meeting and everyone's out doing what they're doing, I got you Starbucks and there's money in your roomif you want to go shopping, you have your credit card to. I love you lots

Mummy.
I sighed and walked in the house. I went upstairs to find my Starbucks. Uhh my life saviour. I took a sip. MMMM, best thing that's happened today. I looked in the mirror and looked at my credit card and the money my mum left me. $1,000.. Wtf does she like want me to change my whole wardrobe or something. Wait that's it, MY WARDROBE, CHANGE! everyone in high school doesn't know who I am, but Stas, Justin and Kendall, because usually I put my hair up in a bun and wear sunglasses with a hoodie. Everyone knows Kendall though. But I'm different I don't want to share the spotlight with her. I quickly get changed so I can go the mall and change my wardrobe. I walk into Forever 21, Topshop, Bershka, Pull&Bear, RiverIsland, Miss Selfridges. From those shops I buy..
Jean shorts
High waisted shorts
Ripped jeans
Mum jeans
Skirts
Crop tops
Sweaters
Jumpers
All that jazz. I stop and stare at the high end side of the mall. I see Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Tom Ford, Jimmy Choo, Giorgio Armani, etc
I stare at my card and remember that I haven't used it in ages so I probably have loads of money since mum puts a couple thousands every month. I run over there and one worker spots me
"KYL-" I stop him half way by covering his mouth.
"Shh please! I just want to buy things and change my wardrobe I beg you." I plead hoping he will keep quiet.
"Ok babe but first.. Girl tell me what happened to your face and your arms!" He says, I could tell he just wants to be my besty which I would love to have a gay bestfriend.
"Um. Just a few accidents." But back to the real problem.. Can you help me pick out nice heels and clothes for me. I kind of want a fresh start." I ask a bit shyly hoping he won't call me fake like they do to Kim Khloe and Kourtney.
"Of course babe! I've finished my shift but let's start here." He says obviously excited. We pick out heels handbags fur coats sunglasses boots skirts tops. After we were satisfied with Louis Vuitton I went to pay.
"Oh and Kylie." Jamie says (the worker)
"Yah." I say wondering what he wants
"I'm giving you a 20% off, because we have way more shops to get to." He winks at me I thank him and pay and walk over to the other shops. As I was walking away I stopped spotting a mannequin with a a gold lace sparkly dress .. Omg was it breath taking. I snapped out of my daze and grabbed Jamie as I walked into Giorgio Armani. I immediately ran up to the worker telling her I wanted that dress. She said it was the only on left. Hoping it was my size I brought it. I kept praying to god hoping that it would fit me. I then walked into Chanel and found a nice dark red split tight dress.
"That has your name all over it." Jamie says as he snaps his fingers.
"It's.. Beautiful.." We say at the same time I giggled and brought the dress again not knowing what size but also not caring. I then found another white dress which wasn't that revealing it was low key but yet so stunning I got that two. I walked out of the mall with tons of bags in my hands, I called my driver to come pick me up, even though I hate calling people to do things for me. The driver arrived and I got I'm trying to fit all my bags in the car. The driver lets out a little laugh.
"Whaaat! You know Jeffrey I needed a change it feels good." I tell him. It's true though I did feel good.
"Good for you Ms. Jenner. Good for you." He smiles.
"Oh please call Kylie." I then get a text from an unknown .. Who the fuck is this? I read the text
Hey babe
Oh it's Jamie
Hey Jamie what's up?
I just wanted to see if you got to your car safely with no one trying to take your bags ;)
Haha yeah I'm safe on my way home
Okay good I'll talk to you later doll
Byeee
I turn my phone off and thank Jeffrey. I run upstairs finding Khloe in my room.
"OH MY GOD KHLOE.. WTH YOU SCARED ME!" I screamed. She did scare me..
"Oh sorry but Kylie I need to know.." GULP.. What does she need to know. I can't tell her.
"Um know what?" I say with an unsteady voice.
"Oh Kylie cut the crap. Tell me who's doing this to you! Please." She says staring at where my makeup was supposed to be.. I guess I was sweating so much that it came off. Ew.
"Look Khloe please don't do anything they are going to make it worse.. Justin is.." I look down at the floor. I sigh
"No Kylie no Hun I know what is feels like it happened to me to until I turned the tables I won't tell anyone just me and you okay?" She walks over to me and hugs me. Before I knew it I was balling. She rubbed my back in circles and then pulled away.
"We have some major change to do." She smirks and winks as she looks down at my bags. What is she up to...?