fourteen.

Its true though.. What have I gotten myself into? Hang on.. Theres nothing to worry about! Only that people ate my school will find out I'm Kylie Jenner.. Oh well tomorrows my graduation ceremony and then prom. Hopefully no one finds out before prom.

(A/N Kylies going to be a guest at for the first round of Magcon.. Who knows she might join ;) )

There was a knock at the door.

"Can I come in Ky?" It was mumma Kris. Shes probably here to talk about Magcon.

"Yeah sure mum." She walks in excited but confused.

"Okay first I want to make sure that no one has seen you after your makeover.. But they will. Which means your school will know.. Your okay with that right?" She says a little concerned

"They didn't know who I was before my makeover. I was Kylie not Kylie Jenner. They'll just think that I was trying to hide from crazy people. So its fine." She nods and I give her a faint smile.

"Okay but honey.. You have to be strong and tell them who you were before your makeover. I know you weren't the happies. I suspected you got bullied.. Because um i could hear you sniffle at night." My eyes widened and I guess I had a look of concern.

"Between me and you okay? I promise I wont tell dad." She came over and hugged me.. rubbing my back in circles. She knew it soothed me.

"Now show 'em whos boss." She says trying to be all cool using her hands as triggers. Oh mum. I facepalm myself.

"Mum i love you but dont do that again." She laughs and walks out.

*Next day*

I got enemies gotta alot of enemies

I rub my eyes and yawn. I run to take a shower and play Post to be. I start to rap. Yes I guess you could say I can rap. ANYWAYY. I shaved washed my hair todays scent was blueberry. Hair that smells of blueberrys.. Mmm ;) I got out of the shower wrapped myself in my robe and walked to my hair and makeup studio.

"Hey Stacy." I waved at her and sat on the chair.

"Hey babe, good mawnin." I laughed alot because she yawned whilst saying morning.

"Anyway I was wondering if you could turn my hair black today.. I just want to look presentable." She nods.

"Oh yeah and congrats! Your the special guest in Magcon. Its all over the internet." I widen my eyes.

"Uhm Stacy.. is there pictures?" I think she realises i'm worried because she puts her hand on my shoulder.

"No hun. Its just your name.. But btw they will be saying your full name in the graduation ceremony..just saying." She started to put my makeup on.

"OMG I FORGOT! OH NO NNO!"

"Kylie they didn't know who you were back then its ok!" I then remember. I calmed down a little.

When she finished my makeup I looked in the mirror. It was natural but dramatic. I loved it. I thanked her and went to my closet. 6:20. Okay I can get starbucks later.

#Swagglizzles

Kylie: Meet at my house for starbucks?

Pia: On my way xox

Stas: Already there ;)

Kylie: Stas you know ;)

Kenny: Can I join?

Kylie: Your in this chat for a reason x Help me choose something to wear? ^

Kenny: coming!!

#End of convo

Kendall walks in.

"Okay so we're graduating so pick something simple but with a to die for bag." I think and think.

"GOT IT. Ripped jeans, Black louboutin high heels. and for the top um.."

"OOH A TIGHT BLACK TANK TOP!"She says. I smile and nod in agreement

"also to top it off a few Cartier bracelets?" Kendall nods.

"What colour are your nails." I thought about it but they were an indescribable colour so I just showed her them.

She walked around the closet and then picked a to die for baby pink Givenchy bag, the most expensive one on the market may I say (Wink wink ;) ). She looked at it in awe.

"Can I borrow this one day?!" I laughed as she was practically begging on her knees.

"Dont be silly , I got one for you too. BUT dont wear it today.. You know the rule YOU made up." She thanks me and giggles at my last sentence. I get dressed and then we head downstairs.

Stas and Pia were eating.. As usual. Im glad they're getting along. They stared at me for a very long time.

"You .. look.." Pia says not even able to finish her sentence

"Amazing." Stas says with her mouth wide open to the point where you could see her chewed up waffle. Ew.

"Ew guys close your mouths and thank you. I give half the credits to Kendall here." We both bow and we all start laughing.

"Well come on then! We have some starbucks to get!" Kendall says.

*Kendalls POV*

What Kylie doesnt know is we have something in store for her ;)

*Kylies POV*

As we walked outside.. I saw something that I forgot about! MY BABY! MY BABY RR! It had been sent to be repaired and matted out!

"AAAAH! THANK YOU GUYS!" Then a familiar voice spoke.

"Have you gotta a bae. Or nah." OH MY GAHD SHAMARI

"SHAM!" I screamed and ran up to him. he was sitting on the range rover.

"Kendall take a pic of this." She took the picture and it looked so fine!

"Come on we got a lot of catching up to do.." I said excitedly

"AT STARBUCKS!!" We all screamed in unison! The start of the day was so far so good.