≈ Stay The Night ≈

Dan

I stood inside the bathrooms, waiting for Phil to come in. When he did, I let out a harsh breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Dan, what the fuck is going on? Who is he?" Phil commanded.

"Phil, calm down please, let me explain."

He just glared at me but nodded anyway.

"He raped me."

"HE WHAT?" Phil shouted.

"Phil! Shut up! Yes, he raped me just before we came here. He said he didn't like us two being alone together (A/N: let's be alone togetherrrrr say yeahhhhh) and said he'd come along and act like my boyfriend."

In this moment, so many different things happened. Phil started talking, the air in the in room stopped circulating and the bathroom door slammed open and I was shoved against the wall, Tom's hand around my throat.

"You thought you could rat me out to this little bitch?" He snarled, pointing at Phil.

I shook my head weakly as I struggled to pull in each breath.

"You're not escaping me."

Next thing, Phil had kicked him in the balls and he dropped me to the ground where I stayed, gasping for breath as I watched them fight. Phil was taller and skinnier than Tom, making is easier for him to dodge and easier for him to hit Tom in the face. Tom was a bit on the chunky side, so the fight was over quickly with my abuser on the floor and Phil above him, dialing 911.

"Yeah can you come to 111 North Street? Yeah... Yeah... Ok."

Phil hung up the phone and came to kneel next to me.

"Dan? Are you ok?"

I nodded carefully.

"How many fingers am I holding up?" He said, holding up two.

"Two." I whispered, my voice hoarse.

"Good. You're ok. Thank the heavens." He said, pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

"Why do you care, Phil?"

"What do you mean, Dan?"

"Wasn't I just sex to you?"

A look of shock crossed his face.

"No, Dan, no, never. You're worth so much more than that to me. You'll see tomorrow after we go to the police, ok?"

His statement confused me. Tomorrow? Was I meeting him tomorrow?

"You're gonna stay at my place tonight, alright?"

I nodded again just as the cops came in.

"Sir, can you explain what's going on?"

Phil left my side to explain to the police everything that had happened and I tried my hardest to stay awake. It wasn't easy. I just wanted to sleep. Soon, I felt my body being lifted off the ground a soft kiss pressed to my forehead.

"Sleep, Dan. You're safe now."