≈ The Contract ≈

Dan

I woke the next morning, not in my bed, but that was obvious. As I slowly sat up and looked around, I could see that the place I was in was expensive. Everything was white with an odd blue glow. It all looked so fancy and futuristic.

"Ah Dan you're awake!" Phil said, strolling casually into the room.

"Phil where am I?" I muttered, rubbing my head.

"Oh. Right, we're at my parents vacation home." He said.

"Are your parents rich or something?"

"Or something."

My eyes widened. Or something huh? Anyways, I'd figure that out later, why was I here? There had to be a point, Phil did tell me I was worth more than sex to him.

"What'd you mean when you said I was worth more than sex to you? Last night?"

"I meant what I said Dan. In fact, I have some papers here I want you to look at. I'm not sure if you'll like what's in them but it's my lifestyle and all I'm asking is that you look and try not to judge me? Ok?"

I nodded and he smiled a bit before handing me a thin manilla folder. I could see maybe three papers in there. Before my curiosity got the better of me, Phil had started talking to me again and I was forced to look up at him.

"Just, consider it?" He asked, a pleading look in his eyes.

"Alright Phil, I'll look at them don't worry."

"Thanks." He said, a huge smile spreading over his face.

He left, the door shutting softly behind him and I finally opened the folder, taking in a small gasp at the papers in my hand. This was a contract. Not like a phone contract or any of that random bullshit, this was an actual BDSM contract. It hit me, all at once. Phil was into BDSM. That's why he'd asked me not to judge him.

I'd never tried anything like this before, but that didn't mean I wasn't willing to try. I got up, stretching, and went to sit at the fancy desk where I laid out all the papers in the folder. There was a small amount of pages but a lot of text was jammed onto them.

(A/N: The contract is as follows)

Upon signing, this is a binding contract between the Dominant and the Submissive.

TERMS:

This contract will be in effect for 3 months, unless other terms are agreed upon later.

This contract can be extended at any time, with consent from both parties.

SAFETY:

The Dominant and the Submissive will use three different colors to identify how okay the Submissive is with what is happening.

Green: Everything is okay, continue

Yellow: Nearing limit, might become too much

Red: Stop everything immediately

A Submissive will NEVER be punished for using the safewords.

AVAILABILITY:

The Submissive will make himself available to the Dominant at all times.

The Dominant may release the Submissive from their place at any time.

The Submissive may request release at any time.

PUNISHMENT:

The Submissive shall accept any punishment given by the Dominant with hesitation, inquiry, or complaint.

The Dominant may restrain the Submissive at any time, for any reason and for any length of time with regards to their safety.

Acts That Will Lead To Punishment:

Touching yourself

Talking back

Not listening

Using the wrong name

We will decide upon names at a later date.

LIMITS:

Below is a list of things that you may or may not be okay with. Put a Y next to the ones you are okay with and an N next to the ones you are not.

Y Spanking

Y Orgasm Denial

Y Bondage

N Public Humiliation

Y Toys

Y Gags, Blindfolds, Collars, Lingerie

More things may be added to this list as our time together progresses.

SIGNATURES:

Any and all things on this contract will be applied and listened to by the Submissive as soon as they sign the line below.

Daniel James Howell x Signature Of Submissive

Philip Michael Lester x Signature Of Dominant

In the end, I decided to sign this contract with Phil. Like I said before, I'd never tried anything like this and I was willing to if it meant spending more time with him. I had weird feelings about him. I stood up again and made my way out into the hallway, where, coincidentally, I ran into the man himself.

"Ah, Dan! Did you look at the papers?" He asked quietly, nervousness in his eyes.

I made eye contact with him and smirked.

"I did look at the papers, sir."