≈ Pick What You Want ≈

I followed Phil around the small shop, staying extremely close to his side. He'd only stopped a few times to look at something and I could feel myself blushing a lot and slowly growing harder in my jeans. Looking at all these toys and thinking about Phil using them on me...

"Dan, I want you to find five things and bring them back to me, understand?" Phil broke my train of thought, speaking.

"A-alone?" I squeaked, alarmed that he wanted me to leave his side.

"Yes, alone. I'm giving you ten minutes, go."

I nodded, pouting slightly as I slowly walked away from Phil. The first aisle I came upon had leashes, collars, and whips. I made my way to the collars, trying to contain my excitement at how beautiful some of them were. I ran my fingers cautiously over the different materials, stopping on a thin black leather one with a dark blue bow on the front. I blushed darkly to myself as I thought about wearing it in public, letting everyone know that Phil owned me.

I left that aisle with the collar in hand, moving to the next one which was filled with paddles, riding crops, restraints, and anything you could think of using to punish someone. Looking at all of these made me even harder, and I moaned softly to myself. I decided Phil already had enough paddles he could use on me so I carefully grabbed a full black and blue restraint set that came with a black ball gag, four black leather cuffs, a spreader bar, elbow restraints and black and blue rope. I could imagine myself, gagged with my arms tied at the elbows as Phil pushed me over his knees and spanked me. God Dan, stop. You're such a slut.

I could still grab three more things so I went back to the rack I'd seen when we came in - lingerie. It was all really feminine but it was always something I wanted to try. To keep up with the color scheme I'd been drifting towards, I picked out a pair of black lacy panties with matching dark blue knee-high socks and garters. I shivered in anticipation as I looked at the shelf directly across from this one, filled with all different kinds of vibrators, prostate massagers and remote controlled buttplugs. At the thought of Phil pushing one into me and turning it on and off whenever he pleased, I quickly grabbed a medium sized black one that came with a remote. I jumped slightly when I heard Phil's deep voice behind me as his arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled me to him.

"Find anything you like princess?" He asked.

"Yes sir." The words came out as a whisper.

He turned me around and gently took the items from me, examining them in his hands. He looked up at me after a few seconds and I shifted nervously under his dark gaze.

"Was there anything else you wanted?"

"I- I don't think so, sir." I said, my voice still shaky.

He nodded, turning and walking away for a minute before coming back, a bag in hand.

"Let's go princess."