He is coming

(My friends relative was in town and told us his creepy encounters, first person) I was at home playing call of duty zombies, when the door bell rang. I told my friends I would be right back, I had to answer the door, and see who it was. I opened the door, and surely enough it was the mailman, he had a letter and a package,  the package wasn't extremely huge or anything, it was like a ring box in a paper bag almost, I opened the letter-

Dear (his name that shall not be said)

     I invite you to a pool/sports party, it's the before party for the super bowl. We are going to have a all night pool party, and a outdoor football game. There will be a flat screen TV outside, playing football games. Please bring a friend, and a snack, if u could. thank u for considering.

                             From your friend,
                                               Hilton,Harris

     I couldn't  wait to go to the party, I thought of who I was going to bring with me, what snacks should I bring. I brought jackal Mriones, I brought Doritos and soda pop to the party. I skipped the last part of the letter and opened the package it had 2 flags the Broncos, and 5 cans of face paint Broncos colors. I went to the party the time it listed, about "9:50 at night" barely had any sleep, but I didn't mind it. I was wearing the face paint and carrying the flags in my pants. With my hands full of food, I opened the door with my butt somehow (mad skills). I was greeted by a bunch of close, and familiar faces, everyone was screaming "hey", "hi", some even saying "free food". Jackle was late to the party, he got here after me. We were both a little late to the party. Jackle helped me with the snacks, and he took his flag from my pocket. Harris took the other half of the food, and set it on the over decorated table.under my clothes, I had Broncos swimming trousers on. I asked were the pool was, I was guided through the house, to the pool. It was a pretty big pool, smaller than my friend Jackle's, but still pretty big, there were plenty of gorgeous women there. The girls were surrounded by gorgeous men with body's like models, and body builders. I didn't have a girl at that time so I chosen to stay on the deep side of the pool, I almost touched, it wasn't very deep at all. We were watching sports, when we herd a bang from the side of us (keep in mind this is a Inside pool), Morris who had brought snacks out, set the snacks down, and went to check it out, there were nothing there but trees, bushes, Maybe a couple of bugs. ( it's about 10:20 at night,) I get out to help scope the area around the house. Morris didn't see anything, but when I checked, I thought I saw a tall shadow, with a long, jagged edged, hacking knife just standing there. We turned around looking at the TV, there was a news warning, saying there was a killer on the loose, in our area. Morris forgot to close the door, his dog got out. Morris couldn't catch him in time and he was not going to go after him . We all went inside, and hid In the walk in closet. 2 minutes later, we herd Morris's dog whimper/howl in pain his dog had been hurt badly, but he was still alive. 1 hour later,  we herd police cars park in front of the house. They broke the door in, and got us out of there. They arrested a guy 5 miles away from the house, and he was the killer. 2 years later i still have nightmares till today.