Folklore of the skinwalkers

Indian folklore tell of creatcher that can change form at will. tales tell of immortal beings able to change to any animal over form they want the most being wolves,bears,bats,and foxes. Some say the transformation is painful, some say it takes less than a second to transform. Myths and legends say human kind can achieve this goal by witch craft, being cursed by a witch, or being reborn in the bloodlines of the skin walkers. Darkness surrounds them , they are everywhere and anyone.

Like wolves,lions, and cheetahs, if a family member is to week to stick with the family they kill it, they kill it in the slowest most painful way possible:the sunlight. The sunlight is there weakness when they haven't realized themselves. Like vampires they have a weakness to holy water, but the cross has no effect. When not in skin they hover like a goat they are as darker then the night, shadow people fear them for what they can become.

Skin walkers hold feral differences from humans, and shifters. Their blood is black, blacker than there misty skin(skin walker on cover). There screech can be herd up to 60 miles away, it dependent on the space around them, if they were in a jungle there screech can only be herd about 10 miles away from it, if the skin walker is in a desert its stomach curdling screech can be herd from 60 miles away.There a descendent of death herself, a minion of hells child. Their eyes blaze with 1000 red souls. And there moth and teeth but a mist there arms are long and skinny and end in long sharp claws sharp enough to cut through skin and bone like butter.

Skin walkers are like vampires they burn in the sun if they are not skinned they have weakness to holy water but the cross has no effect on them. Skin walkers are dangerous and can kill in a instant. In some Native American lore, a skin-walker is a human with the natural ability to transform into any animal he or she want. To be able to transform, legend suggest that the skin-walker wear a pelt of the animal. In most cases, this pelt is not used in modern times because it is an obvious sign of them being non-human, or have abnormal Origen, or is super human of a sort. Skin walker/human mixs are usually naked since there black flaming flesh can't take the burn of the humans clothes. The only items worn are the skins of the human or the pelts and fur of the animal. Sometimes only a mask or legging, maybe a ancle bracelet. The gods give the human a blessing, or a curse, it depend on the situation.

Many songs and rimes have been Written about them. They are well known by many names: skinwalkers, shapeshifters, were people, demon shifters, verbose de falment. They are well beasts of the lands found all over the world you would never know where they are or who or what they are.