Zaheki and Zoolou

Zaheki the Indian tribal master was said to of been reborn into the bloodline of the skin walker, Zaheki had a family, a hunting dog and a friend Zoolou a horse rounder. Zoolou was a shifter, a more nonhostile reform of a skin walker.Zaheki had a short temper and hates travelers. When a passing animal or human came by he skins himself and kills the animal or humanoid.Zoolou had a more tame temper but still he kills.nether men had a tribe outside of there family.the men were Very different from there family's, Zaheki couldn't be near his family none of them were skin walkers he feared he would kill them. Zoolou on the other hand had been close to his family all his long life.Zaheki granted Zoolou the permission to foster his family.Zoolou fead Zaheki's children and dog each day. There was one problem Zoolou was starting to fall for Zaheki's wife, Zoolou's wife had died in a raid his three children, malcon, zahara, mercolf were saved by Zaheki for that Zoolou owed his life.Zoolou had took his love for Zaheki's wife too far. Zaheki had found out from his wife later that evening, Zaheki got extremely mad at Zoolou and was determined to bring him down. Zoolou had stated and marked his territory on Zaheki's wife.Later that day Zaheki called Zoolou to the lake where they could talk. Zoolou knew what Zaheki had planed and came prepared with a rod from Zeus of which he planned on killing Zaheki before he could be killed by Zaheki. Zoolou was a follower of Zeus and was gradually granted zeus's lightening bolt. Zaheki came prepared as well he brought holy water from the river Oillight he planned to burn Zoolou to the ground and make him pay for what he had done. Zaheki was waiting around the corner bend on the river for Zoolou and surely Zoolou arrived the lightning bolt hid behind his back. Zaheki had his weapon tucked away behind his cloth. Zoolou approached Zaheki and without talk they both prepared their weapons. Zoolou held the lightinging bolt out to his side like a native swords man would his lance. Zaheki opened his bottle and prepared the holy water. The men circled each other Zoolou constantly stabing around trying to reach Zaheki's heart but failing, Zaheki splashed little by little holy water at Zoolou. The men faught and faught till the battle finally ended. Both men have been defeated. Zoolou was covered in holy water head to misty toe, Zaheki had been stabbed through the head with Zeus's lightning bolt constantly being zapped by the electric pulse the Lightning bolt gave off. Down the men fell Zaheki going first turning to dust the Lightning bolt striked the ground and beamed away. Zoolou bubbled to mist and both men were dead.