Chapter Six

And I'll tell you baby, it was easy

Comin' back into you once I figured it out

You were right here all along

It's like you're my mirror

My mirror staring back at me

Uggg stupid JT waking me up at this time in the morning. I got up and went to wake up Carlos and got him ready you know the usual morning routine. (outfit picture on side). I changed quickly so I could go wake up the 4 monkeys that are still asleep.

I woke up Juan and my dad so their up and getting ready, now I had to wake up Miguel and Justin. I went to Miguel’s room and Miguel was on the bed and Justin was on the floor on an air mattress. Why didn’t he sleep in the guest room? Ugh whatever.

“Miguel Justin wake up we have to get ready for school.” I whispered to them

“Justin Justin wake up!” I said while shaking him, he groaned

 He opened his eyes and smiled at me. He grabbed my arm and pulled down to him and he hugged me and went back to sleep. Really? It felt good to be in his arms but I couldn’t do this he has a girlfriend. I tried to get up but he was stronger than me and I couldn’t get up. Then I noticed that he didn’t have on a shirt and was in his boxers. Omg I need to get off of him.

“Justin let me go I have to get up!” I whispered shouted

“No stay here with me your so comfy.” He groaned

“Justin you’re like half naked. You have a girlfriend this is wrong get up because we have to go to school.” I tried getting up but he pulled me back down

“Umm am I interrupting something?” Miguel asked

“No you’re in time to get he off of me!!” I screamed “Seriously we have to go to school.”

“Justin let go of my sister before I hurt you.” Miguel said

“Fine.” He groaned while letting go of me

“It’s about time.” I said while getting up “Now get ready we have to leave in 5 minutes so Carlos won’t be late.”

-Justin’s POV-

This morning was amazing. The way Vanessa woke me up, she woke me up softly like I was delicate. And when I pulled her down with me and when I was holding her I didn’t want to let go. I wanted to be like that with her forever. I was surprised she let me touch her since she doesn’t let any boy touch her. Maybe she likes me too she just doesn’t want to say anything.

We were at school and I was at my locker waiting for Alex so I could break up with her. You’re probably like that’s kind of rude but I want to be with Vanessa. I have to be with Vanessa and I’ll do whatever it takes.

“Hey babe.” Alex said while trying to kiss me but I backed away. “What’s wrong?”

“Alex I called you here so I could break up with you. It’s just I don’t like you, actually I never liked you. I only went out with you because of your looks and I don’t want you anymore.” I said

“What?!? You’re breaking up with me?!? No!! I’m breaking up with you! Fuck you Justin!!” she screamed and ran away.

I looked around in the crowd that had formed and Vanessa was standing there with Marisol laughing.

“Haha that was priceless. Did you see her face?!?” Vanessa said while laughing

“Yeah I guess it was pretty funny.” I said, after I said that the bell rung and we had to go to class.