Chapter 22: Game On

I didn't care what the thing said. I ran straight the other way. Towards the living room. That's how bad it scared me.

The TV was on. It was on a channel of static. The thing is, the volume was turned all the way down. I turned it up a bit. Just a little bit, and it didn't sound like static, but much more of the demonic voices. Just getting louder.

The room began to turn into a devil's colour of red. Especially in that dark corner nobody used to go to.

What was the point of this game exactly? So I can now find out where the true "devil guy" is. Wherever you see red or hear him, then get the hell out of there! I decided to make a run for it...back upstairs. I guess the point of this game is..... avoid big man? Let's just call him devil guy for now. I quickly noticed Aiden was standing near the red light....which was coming straight for him!

"Aiden!" I call out.

"Can you see him? He's half spirit and half shadow, I can't see him, I can only sense him."

The devil creature almost grabs Aiden. Thankfully Tori can also see him, and quickly pushed Aiden out of the way.

"WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!"! Tori screams at him, the two follow me upstairs.

We run up to a halt when we see a ghoulish lady crawling and squirming around the hall.

Heading towards my room.

I'm pretty sure that scared the living shit out of Tori, cause she screamed after. That startled Aiden and I, including the ghost girl, because then she came charging towards OUR direction. We couldn't turn around, or we couldn't go forward. So using a shadow defense, I stuck to a wall and turned pitch black. Tori disappeared, and Aiden used self defense as a werewolf towards the girl. While he fought with her, me and tori looked at each other and nodded. We quickly went into my room.

There I was, finally asleep. At least I didn't snore. We looked everywhere for a note. Then, I heard a music box. It wasn't my regular music box, it was a different one....what did the thing say again?

The old music box....

Wait...that was my old music box? I was around 3 or 4 when I first got it. How could I remember the tune? I ran straight for my parents room. They had all my treasures of when I was a child. The music source got louder, and there it was. My heart shaped music box. It was already opened apparently.

There was a note.

Final Hours - instructions

You have been given gifts. Use them cautiously.

Within your final hours of waking up, this may be your last true all nighter game. Just relax, and you may wake up earlier. Whatever you see, is true for now. Don't fight what you see, but learn to control it. Hope you make it out alive.

---- namgib, your doctor

Avoid the creatures.
Don't fight them.
Survive.

I can do this, right?